Nazgûl’s





When I found out we were doing a Lord of the Rings binge watch for my sister’s birthday, I knew I wanted to do Nazgûls for my next piece, inspired by some online Ai I’d seen. Plus, it was about time I made something for my husband now that I was feeling more confident in my work, and he was a fan of the series, especially the Nazgûl’s. He loved them. Next, my sister asked me to paint her one based off an online picture she found. Here are the Nazgûl’s I painted in July and August. The two larger ones took about a week on and off because of the details; 20x24 canvases with acrylic paint. The more vague Nazgûl took a few hours because I couldn’t seem to think it was good enough and eventually had to walk away.  16x20 canvas with acrylic paint.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh my, those are magnificent! You have a natural talent for art and painting, that's for sure!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You should definitely consider joining in the blog hop link parties that Nicole runs over at her blog at beadwright.blogspot.com -- every Friday it's "Friday Face Off" (those Nazgûls would be PERFECT for that!) and every Sunday it's "Sunday in the Art Room" (perfect place to show your florals). I know everyone would love to see your art!

Tammy Theriault said...

ty!!

Tammy Theriault said...

I'll have to check it ou! ty for telling me <3

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I join in both FFO and SITAR myself whenever I have anything worthwhile to post!