Asian Inspired

















My daughter and I have a love for Asian Inspired Items. She also has always had a deep love for anime and manga, hence the vinyl record she asked me to do for her that she finds hilarious. I don’t watch anime so I don’t get it. LOL. She also asked me to do the two Asian arches for her. And yes, she is the one stealing paintings on her visits. All were done on 9x12 canvases with acrylics paints except the small cliff blossom tree was a 5x7, and the mountain in the sky with over hang of blossoms was a 18x14.  Most were done when I was first learning how to paint. 

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Such classic Japanese and Asian imagery -- the cherry blossoms, mountains, bamboo, the sea, the moon! My favourites are those gorgeous torii shrine gates and the koy on the LP record! And of course, that unmistakable anime hair!