Wow! It's been a while, eh? (Look! I'm suddenly Canadian!) I figured I'd catch you up on all the GLORIOUS things that have happened to me since we last saw each other. Especially since next month is the crazy month of A TO Z Challenge!! Ok, here we go!!
1) I was invited by a white stallion carrying my invitation in the braids of his gold mane, to join the Really Real Housewives of America blog! The bells of the show are: Tara Tyler, Ashley Chappell, Elizabeth Seckman, and now ME!! I'm so excited to join my friends at their blog, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook group. Come by, follow, and comment!
|GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME!|
2) I'm doing the FINAL revisions for my book: @PIMPBOOKMAMA. This round is going slower than dried molasses. But, by not working on it every day, I'm also not getting tired of seeing it over, and over, and over, and over again. Yeah, trust me. When I edit, I can super-focus on one page for an hour trying to get that perfect rhythm. EEK! Talk about anal-editor right here! Wait...that came out wrong. Wait...so did that as a follow up!!
3) The sun is shining!!!!!! Look, do you know what that means?? It means Harley riding time! My hubs washed our motorcycles, shined them with love spit, and waa-laa...sparkles like a bad boy!
QUESTIONS TO THE READER:
1) Are you doing the A to Z challenge? Theme?
2) What have you been up to???
3) Is the sun shining yet? Plans for sunny weather??