Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X: XXX Hints

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
X: XXX Hints
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must be able to have a touch of XXX to your writing. Be it a crude joke, a sensual kissing scene, or a full on naked on naked bedroom scene. A little spice is always nice...
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" XXX hinted lines:
1. The vibrations of the motorcycle were crazy intense! I mean... it was a fun ride. I'm just gonna take a cold shower.
2. I thought tonight I'd wear my leather jacket while cooking. And only my leather jacket.
3. I'm sure riding the bike bareback is similar to riding a horse bareback...oh, it's not? You mean you don't ride horses naked? Oops, my bad (says while biting finger).
when I say I exhume the sex factor, I freakin' mean it!
Just look at this chest hair baby! you know you want to fondle it!
COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a XXX hinted line of your choice. Biker XXX hinted lines win big smiles. Non-biker XXX hinted lines earn semi-grins. No XXX hinted lines earn sad panda looks.
 

10 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tammy - nope not that one ... way to hairy for any XXXs ... great theme you've had here - wish my imagination would click into gear, but not overdrive that seems to happen ...

Another sad panda look - sorry! Cheers Hilary

JoJo said...

Don't forget assless chaps. Of course those are more popular in the San Francisco gay pride parade....

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I'm still on my fist cup of coffee. I don't think x at all until I get coffee inside me.

She loved the way his muscles rippled as he throttled his machine.

~ The end is in sight!!! ~
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Pat Hatt said...

Ugg, I can't type anything. I think my eyes need to be washed, fondle?...shivers blah lol

Chrys Fey said...

HAHA! Those were funny! I have nothing to add.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Want to feel my exhaust pipe?

Suzi said...

Oh boy, nothing I can saw can come close to Alex's line there, so I'm not even gonna try. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Want me to reenact the uncut version of Helix's Gimme Gimme Good Lovin' on your bike?

Neurotic Workaholic said...

I wish I had an XXX line, but I'm the type of person who apologizes after swearing.

Yvonne Ventresca said...

No XXX comments, but I did want to say to a fellow muffin: hooray! 2 letters to go!

Yvonne