Friday, April 24, 2015

U: Ugly Fuglies

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
U: UGLY FUGLIES
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must know how to incorporate the ugly fuglies into your writing. A writer's worst characteristics or experiences added into their book to add...character and experiences to their book. Or in other words, a clever way to gossip about yourself. 
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" ugly fuglies:
1. This red heart on my jacket? Oh, yeah, that's for my 7th wife. I still have the stab wound, too. Wanna see? (Pulls down back of pants)
2. I added skull decals to my bike. No, no...don't dig in the backyard. Those are just anthills.
3. I'm going to buy the patch that says, "Riding is Therapy I Need Really Bad". No reason really...well...nah, just...no reason. (Walks off)
this next story I'm going to write is about an angry biker who was clearly LOADED.
just gonna pull that from personal experience...
COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a ugly fugly line of your choice. Biker ugly fugly lines win big smiles. Non-biker ugly fugly lines earn semi-grins. No ugly fuglies lines earn sad panda looks.
 

10 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

That scar on my arm came from a brawl over my bike, the cat wanted off.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Pat wins.
Why are there so many Ninja Bikers in my stories? Well, write what you know...

Melissa said...

I didn't walk through a murder scene; I just hung my foot a little too low when we passed a ripe possum.

(Sadly enough, it's a true story.)

Chrys Fey said...

Those were funny. And I enjoy the comments too. Sadly, I have nothing to add. :(

Tamara Narayan said...

I've got scars on my hands from creatures who look cute, but are a solid mass of muscle (plus feathers). When a penguin bites, it's like being attacked with a pair of needle-nose pliers--not for the faint-of-heart.

How'd that happen? I'm a former zookeeper.

Jeffrey Scott said...

I put just a little bit of me in all the characters I write.

Jay Noel said...

I have a badge of a wolf on my jacket. Why? Because that's as far as I got in Cub Scouts.

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! said...

Hi human, Tammy aka Tam-bare,

"You betcha' I'm one angry lil' ol' biker! I wanted to wear a toque with a Canadian flag on it, eh!"

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny :)

Bish Denham said...

These tattoo hash marks represent the number of times I've crashed and burned....

Trisha F said...

Yes indeed - we don't want any perfect Mary Sue characters, thanks very much!