Thursday, April 23, 2015

T: Tipper of Magic

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
T: TIPPER OF MAGIC
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must become a tipper of magic. You clearly know what you're doing, so when you see that someone kind doesn't have it all together, you can't help yourself  but to leave a "tip". And you definitely are only trying to help them improve, as well as the ache in your eye from seeing it.
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" tip lines:
1. I have heard that using duct tape doesn't really help your hands from grip exhaustion.
2. If it were me, I'd add a back seat rather than having your girl ride on the handlebars. Just a thought.
3. I've been there and done that, so I can honestly say that wearing riding boots on my motorcycle beats out pink glittery stilettos any day.
I would consider taking the litter box, too. But it's your decision!
COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a tippers line of your choice. Biker tip lines win big smiles. Non-biker tip lines earn semi-grins. No tip lines earn sad panda looks.
 

14 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

thaz a big puddy cat

(panda look)

Pat Hatt said...

When the engine won't start, check for a banana in your tailpipe

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Pat - good one!
Have you ever considered wearing a helmet? You might need those brains one day.

Bish Denham said...

It's best not to ride without a shirt. Bugs hitting your skin really hurt.

Chrys Fey said...

So you mean I can't ride a bike in heels? Gosh darn it! (Actually, I don't wear heels. haha)

Tyrean Martinson said...

You know, I've never ridden with a dog on the gas tank, but a friend of mine had a special carpet glued onto his gas tank so his Husky could feel comfortable . . . that's what that cat picture made me think of . . . don't think it's a good tip line. I would have to work on my delivery a lot. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Oh, btw, I gave you a short shout-out on my blog today. :)

cleemckenzie said...

Did you say you saw a giant puddy tat? Maybe you shouldn't drink that punch before you take to the road.

Jeffrey Scott said...

If you don't like getting wet? Stop riding in the rain. The sun'll be out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar.
Now my challenge to you is don't sing that song when you read the comment.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Keep your mouth closed unless you like the taste of bugs.

Lisa said...

I'm hoping that cat is photoshopped! I'll take boots on a bike over stilettos ANY day. Okay, my tip, "Yes, reading a book on the back of a bike is possible if you tuck it down far enough behind your driver's back..." I actually saw a woman doing this on the interstate and SO wished I'd had a chance to take a photo of her! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I heard, wiring on your muffler is like wearing a toupee, and calling it your helmet.

Shell Flower said...

Good tips and I love that photo. My tip: Watch out for the exhaust pipe 'cuz that baby gets HOT. When I was a teenager, I rode on my friend's moped (which I was expressly forbidden from doing) and we fell with the exhaust pipe against my bare ankle. I got a huge burn that I hid from my parents and said friend helped me debride it. Luckily, it healed eventually.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tammy - love coming by and reading your post and then the comments - I always seem to be stuck for bright ideas - which means I get the wimp seat ..

Cheers Hilary