Tuesday, April 21, 2015

R: Review-a-holic

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
R: REVIEW-A-HOLIC
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must become a review given God/Goddess. Everything people say, write, do you're gonna wanna review. Was it 1-5 stars worthy? Did they do it well enough? Would you tell everyone about it? Everyone says they love to get negative/positive reviews, but secretly we all know they keep a list of the negative reviewers to hire a hitman for later.
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" reviews:
1. I was about to take a pic of your bike and tweet about it, till I saw the fuzzy dice on the exhaust. Pink? Really?
2. You're helmet gets 4 stars. I would have done 5 but I felt it was lacking something...could be the DOT required protection inside.
3. That bike ride was amazing! From the scenery, to the smells, and all the way to the various turns. Would highly recommend going up and down my cul-de-sac to everyone!

I was ready to give this one a recommendation, till I saw the black.
Major clash. Maybe next time...

COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a reviewers line of your choice. Biker review lines win big smiles. Non-biker review lines earn semi-grins. No reviewer lines earn sad panda looks.
 

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

All of your A to Z posts have hugged the corners tightly and accelerated smoothly. Definitely five star material.

Pat Hatt said...

Started out great, but ran out of gas quickly!

Michael Di Gesu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Di Gesu said...


I would've given a higher star rating, but I just couldn't get past the training wheels.....


Chrys Fey said...

Pat's comment is clever!

It looked like it would be a good ride, but it didn't live up to my expectation when it started to smoke.

Okay...so that's lame. You can say it. ;) I tried thinking of something to do with covers and blurbs and bikes. *sigh*

Zannie Shaman said...

sad panda for me - never mind...quirky and unexpected photo...was it a promo?

zannierose A-Z

Elizabeth Seckman said...

A genius collection of color and style, though I'm not sure the baby seat is recommended for use by any living, breathing babies.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The jump had potential, but the crash and burn at the end ruined it.

Jeffrey Scott said...

I was reviewing an old Evel Knievel stunt and gave the jump three stars out of five; the wipe-out received five stars.

Lady Lilith said...

That is one neat bike.

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! said...

Hey human, Tammy!

Biker babes would never get involved with that non-rebellious A to Z garbage! :)

Put something nice between your legs, ride a Harley! Arf!

Um, happy alphabetting, Tammy aka Tam-bare, according my alleged human, Gary.

Penny!!!

Lisa said...

That photo is priceless! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com