Thursday, April 16, 2015

N: Name Dropper

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
N: NAME DROPPER
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must know how to name drop. From famous to low-key authors, from publishers to agents, and down right to the books themselves. Name dropping will show you know your shiz-nit and keep up with who/what's hot. Even if you don't really care...
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" name dropping:
1. Ron Perlman was at the Harley Shop. He totally looked my way. Yeah...
2. I don't know but a Baja Phoenix 250 with dual pipes is major weak next to a Harley Sportster low 883 with no baffles. Just saying...
3. Did you hear the H.O.G.'s are meeting in Seattle? I should go. I have a friend who knows a friend...
My fifth cousin removed knows the friend of this guy...

COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a name drop line of your choice. Biker name dropping wins big smiles. Non-biker name dropping earns semi-grins. No name dropping earns sad panda looks.
 

13 comments:

Mark Means said...

I once met Jesse James ex-wife.

O.k, not really...but I did used to enjoy watching "Monster Garage" :)

blogoratti said...

Know how to name drop...repeats x10

Pat Hatt said...

If you touch my bike I'll go all Jack Bauer on you.

Chrys Fey said...

Okay so that second one went WAAAAY over my head. ;P

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I only get work done at Count's Kustoms!

David P. King said...

If you take my bike, I will go all Liam Neeson one you--in other words, I will find you, and I will ... make you unhappy. :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Steve Rodgers once rode his motorcycle in a state near me. Well, maybe two states away. In fiction. On a movie screen.

cleemckenzie said...

I'll give your regards to Malcom at lunch today!

Elephant's Child said...

Even sad pandas prefer Ducattis.

Jeffrey Scott said...

I love living in the City where Harley's are made and has it's own Harley museum.
(Does that work)?

Donna McDine said...

As I rode my bike up the ramp of the parking garage of work I saw Kevin Bacon. How's that for six degrees of separation?

Zannie Shaman said...

went to stay with someone - he told me he was popping out to see friends..looked out and saw him ride off on his Ducatti

zannierose A-Z

Melissa Sugar said...

I'm riding with the Angels this weekend. Hells Angels. My ole man has my hog tied up till Friday. Maybe that's not such a good name drop. I love your theme and this post was great. made me smile.