Saturday, April 11, 2015

J: Justify Yourself

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
J: JUSTIFY YOURSELF
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer you must be able to justify yourself. Why did you write it in first person and not third? Why an adult thriller when you're comedic? Justifying yourself will help others to see you're not backing down from what you think is going to be awesome! Make them see! Make them see!
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" justifications:
1. I seriously don't need the last half of my exhaust pipes; louder is way better! Is that a cop I hear? Can't tell.
2. I'd rather wear my chaps pant-less. Allows for my air circulation. 
3. I don't need no sticking badges ("batches"). I'm a lone wolf! *howls*
 
I couldn't justify wearing clothes, so I removed them.
 COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me justification line of your choice. Biker justification lines win big smiles. Non-biker justification lines earn semi-grins. No justification lines earns sad panda looks.
 

16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

My motors running, I am on the highway, and I don't need to follow any stinking rules - because I was born to be wild.

JoJo said...

I have the saddle bags, who cares if the bike is in pieces on my garage floor.

A friend of mine actually did that...bought expensive saddle bags b/f the bike was rebuilt. Didn't go over real well with those of us to whom he owed money.

Chrys Fey said...

I don't need two wheels. I can do just fine with one. :P

Pat Hatt said...

I'm not stopping, I've still got gas in the tank

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

If we weren't meant to ride all day long why are there so many miles of roads.

Trisha F said...

Eek, pressure's on! ;) I don't think I will be any good at justifying any of my POV or genre decisions. "Just 'cause?" would probably be my response. hehe. But at least I have only written genres that I actually want to write!

cleemckenzie said...

Who needs a girlfriend when I've got my Harley?

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tammy - do I measure up .. should I change my skin, what about my bod - my exhaust is ok .. I love Lee's response .. cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Because this one goes to eleven...
Crap, wait, that's Spinal Tap!
Because this one goes to 200 mph...

Lisa said...

Hey, I like to hold on, what you complainin' about? Drive dude.
Loved riding with my dad on his bike when I was little, and to this day still love the feel of being behind someone on a bike and leaning, flowing with the motion as we ride... Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com

Holly Kerr said...

I love your commenter challenge! But I got nothing - sad panda look for me! :(

storytreasury said...

LOL Chaps leave you grimier, too, I bet!

Mark Koopmans said...

I was born to ride like it's 1999.

Procreation be damned :)

Cortney Pearson said...

I don't care if this biker helmet is pink, I'm BUYING IT. Because it's pink, doggone it.

Jeffrey Scott said...

I'm a biker because I took that last corner to fast an the right side of my car left the pavement, leaving me on only two wheels for a few seconds.
Does that count? LOL

Rena said...

Why? 'Cause this road goes all the way to Albuquerque, and it ain't driving itself.