Friday, April 10, 2015

I: Inspired Inspirations

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
I: INSPIRED INSPIRATIONS
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer you must have a go-to list of inspired inspirations. And not just that, but you must profess them on social media, and tell others when they are being inspiring, which makes them in turn and you in turn get all fuzzy inside...fuzzy with inspiration.
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" inspirations:
1. When you bought those new skull hand grips, you inspired me to personalize my own. Wow.
2. The open road brings many on a journey...
3. The sun was like "get out there and ride" and I was like "ok". The sun spoke to me. No really...
That like...spoke to me...and stuff...
 COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me an inspiring line of your choice. Biker inspiration lines win big smiles. Non-biker inspiration lines earn semi-grins. No inspiration lines earns sad panda looks.
 

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

The road goes ever on, but the Ducati and I are ready for the challenge.

Pat Hatt said...

If you come to a pot hole, jump it!

Chrys Fey said...

Sadly, I can't come up with anything for this one. Sad panda. :(

Bish Denham said...

Your spotless machine has inspired me to clean up my manuscript! Thanks!

Julie Flanders said...

Another sad panda. My mind is totally blank. But this cracked me up! :D

cleemckenzie said...

Just hang on and go full throttle.

Lux G. said...

Ride like the wind, bullseye! Okay that's a line from Toy Story but that's the first that popped in my head. :)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Jeffrey Scott said...

Your commenter challenge question has inspired me to try that some time.

Roessel Morton Celeste Nicholas Thornton said...

handsome...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The bikini bike wash always inspires me!

Mark Koopmans said...

You're inspiring me to ask where in God's green grass do you get those pictures?? !!!

Heather R. Holden said...

I'd be scared if the sun spoke to me. Then again, I don't have a pleasant relationship with the sun, so I'm probably biased, haha. I wouldn't mind if the moon told me to go out and ride, though! :P

Lisa said...

I never think about skinned knees or burnt calves on a ride...

Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com