Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F: Followers Galore

 My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
F: FOLLOWERS GALORE
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must gain followers galore. It doesn't matter what social media spot it is, having a large amount of followers shows you're intriguing, interesting, and down right popular for a reason. And every so often ignoring all your adoring followers will only make them clobber over themselves for you more. You're such a playa...
 

 Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" follower talk:
1. I just liked all your comments on twitter! Following you back like fumes out my muffler!
2. Thanks for following me! And yes, taking selfies on my bike and posting them is a little creepy...
3. I appreciate the follow on my facebook page where you're now as close to me as that bug in my tooth. Toothpick?
yes, I swear! you're a REALLY good follower... (help)
COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a follower line of your choice. Biker follower lines win big smiles. Non-biker follower lines earn semi-grins. No follower lines earns sad panda looks.
 

16 comments:

Yvonne Ventresca said...

My favorite is the Direct Message immediately after a follow. "Hey, nice bike!"

Yvonne


Pat Hatt said...

All these followers make me as happy as leather sticking to my sweaty ass on a hot ride.

cleemckenzie said...

Well, I can't top Pat's comment, can I? However, how does " The closer you follow the hotter my tail pipe gets" sound?

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Following is so much better than being the bug splatting on my goggles.

Bish Denham said...

Thanks for the follow! Please remember to stay a few car lengths behind because I break for animals, kids, and old people.

David P. King said...

I follow your blog like a biker follows the signs for the next gas stop. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just keep your eyes on my tail lights. Soon you will slip into a hypnotic state and follow me anywhere.

JoJo said...

Don't be takin selfies on that bike unless it's stopped. ;)

Mark Koopmans said...

Actually, don't follow me, biker babe... I need an oil change and the smoke'll get in your eyes... ears, nose and even kill the bug on your teeth :)

Elephant's Child said...

Followers galore - who are eating your dust. And exhaust fumes.

S.K. Anthony said...

Well this is creepily specific to you, I'm following you cuz you be mah biker bitch. Hollah back yo!

*Happy to be the creep here :P

J Lenni Dorner said...

Torque this follow.
(It's biker if you know the movie.)

Rena said...

Hmm, I don't know about this, maybe "Follow close; you save gas that way."

Nas said...

Hilarious! Love all the comments!

'Follow me coz I <3 you!'

Trisha F said...

I can't compete with any of the above comments. haha

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tammy ... Biker Babe - this truck ain't got automatic brakes ...

Sure is closish ... cheers Hilary