Thursday, April 2, 2015

B: Blog-anomics


My A to Z Challenge theme:
How to turn a Biker into a Wannabe Writer
 
B: BLOG-ANOMICS
 
Ok, biker babes, when pretending to be a writer, you must blog. Its crucial for everyone to meet you, to see your progress as a writer, and it's a simple way to make people envious...in a good/bad way...for everyone/thing you know and all that you're a part of.
 


 
Ready to  practice?? Repeat after me with some simple "biker related" blog topics:
1. Long Bike Rides: the Playground for Plot Ideas
2. Writing B*tch Feels Like Riding B*tch.
3.  How-To: Throttling Through Edits. 
Whispered Moments From the Road
COMMENTER CHALLENGE: Give me a blog topic of your choice. Biker blog topics win big smiles. Non-biker blog topics earn semi-grins. No blog topics earns sad panda looks.
 
 

17 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Weaving in and out of Traffic and Plot Points!

Suzi said...

I wish I could throttle through edits.

How about plot holes for writers are just like pot holes riders. Avoid at all costs. Yeah, lame, but that's all I got. :)

I hope you don't expect me to come up with some creative comment every time I visit, cause I can tell you, it just ain't gonna happen. :)

JoJo said...

Alex totally stole my weaving in and out of traffic idea. lol How about riding in the rain?

Elise Fallson said...

Love it! I need to Throttle-Through-writing-the-damn-thing!!!

VAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Don't let your tank run dry.

Pat Hatt said...

Don leather and burn the midnight oil?

Bish Denham said...

Okay, I'm going to totally enjoy stopping by YOUR blog!

Forgive me for copping this from somewhere else but how about

Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance and writing

Yvonne Ventresca said...

Waiting under a bridge for the rain to stop.

Yvonne

Christine Rains said...

Bugs in Your Teeth: How to cut adverbs from your manuscript and not swallow any bugs while riding.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Dirt biking up a steep incline to some bumpy rewrites.

Chrys Fey said...

#3 was clever!

Haha! I like Christine's.

If I had more time to think, I could probably come up with something good. Gosh darn it...sad panda looks. :(

cleemckenzie said...

I hate panda looks, so how about How to Kick Start your next novel? Go Biker Chick.

Elephant's Child said...

What do you do when you have 'dropped it' and panel beating is essential?

David P. King said...

I can't afford to let the sad panda loose. So how about:

"Don't Forget Your Helmet: A Practical Guide To Keep A Writer Biker's Brainstorming Alive." :)

Heather R. Holden said...

Oh dear, I'm too tired to think of any blog topics. Bring on the sad panda! XD

Angela Brown said...

Writer and Rider Basics: You can 't finish the story or the ride if you don't begin.

Mark Koopmans said...

I like to imgone (!!!) that the weird upside down hand wave that bikers do could be like writers waving a pen at each other as they enter and leave Starbucks :)