I love talking to people about anything. How they met their spouses, what they're writing, how long it takes them to write a book, what their job is, why their unhappy/happy, why they never returned my text... you get the driffy.
|Let this be your phobia!!|
BUT NOW, I want to hear about YOU.
I'm giving you 4 easy questions.
Answer ALL of them if you...dare!!
I double-dog, no, triple-dog dare you to answer all 4 questions because you're so awesome!
In fact, I'll even take that dare and answer them, too!
ANSWER ME THIS:
1. What are you reading?
(reading means reading so it doesn't have to be a book!)
2. What are you writing and tell me about your progress so far?
(this could even be a grocery list)
3. One thing you hope to finish/do before 2016?
(big or small; anything!)
4. If we were to meet in person, how would you greet me?
(just know, I high five hard)
MY ANSWERS ARE:
1. I'm reading the Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards, the Rifters by MPax, Flesh Eating Zombies and Evil Ex-Girlfriends by Rachel Scheiffelbein (my 1st zombie book!), and the Whidbey News Times because my oldest son was in it!
(I'm a "mood" reader. Hence why more than 1 book listed)
2. Writing 3 books with 1 on hold. A children's with Janet Reyes (Jay Noel's wifey) that we just started, a YA with Elizabeth Seckman that we're drafting when we have time to (we're busy girls), and an adult contemporary with myself (we really see eye to eye on stuff) in draft mode, too.
3. I'd love to meet a writer I haven't met (I have a few in mind...), and do my first query before 2016.
4. If I met myself, I'd have a head convo because I feel like I'd be able to read my own thoughts well. Just a feeling...
YOUR TURN!! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU MUST TELL ME!