Monday, December 8, 2014

My Live, not so really but kinda, Interview with Peggy Eddleman

It was a dark and stormy night...
I walked a lonely alley to score a fix. A smell wafted passed my weak nostrils. I inhaled deep, closing my eyes. Agh...fresh cookies. Suddenly, Peggy Eddleman stood in front of me with a plate of dark chocolate chunk cookies glistened with a sugary like powder. Peggy smiled cunningly and said, "You know you want it." I did. I so...did. But, a few questions first!
 
1. Wrestle me? What's your wrestler's name, special move, and one liner?
I'm always up for a wrestling match! I am the Cookie Monster, my signature move is the Crumbler, and my one liner is "Bite me!"
I'm sensing a theme, but unsure. *finds cookies in middle of ring* Wait. Is this a set up?
*whistles* Why no. What would make you think that?
 
2. You just threw your stuff across the room in anger. Why?
Because there was a spider crawling across it. I had to get that mobile vial of poison imbedded in a vile creature of darkness cute little guy as far from me as possible.
Use your "crumbler" move on it. How's that go again?
Gggeeehhhuuurrrggghhh! Use the Crumbler on it?!?!?!?! *shudders* Why would you even suggest that ?! No cookies for you! (said in Soup Nazi voice)
I hate my life...
 
3. I can______ with my ______.
I can draw a picture of a hedgehog caught in a mudslide with my eyes closed.
*pulls out fuzzy blindfold from purse* I, um, keep this for you know, emergencies. Anyways lets test that talent?
By "emergency" you mean "emergency nap"...Right? And, okay. *Slips on fuzzy blindfold* Ooo! Soft! I can see why you'd carry this in your purse. I'm feeling an emergency nap coming on already. Oh, wait. Ahem, I'm I the middle of something. prepare yourself for some world-class artwork here, peeps. *scribble scribble* Tada!
 
4. We're signing up for a meeting. Choose one!
A meeting of the minds. But only if it comes with head massages.
I already having a headache knowing about it.
Hence the head massages. :)
Touché?? You're freakin' blowing my mind already!

5. Ben Affleck: Batman or Heck-no-man?
Who am I to condemn anyone for their lifestyle choices?
Well, you're the cookie monster with an arachnophobia and impeccable hedgehog mudslide skills. You sound so bland when said out loud.
Ahh. Yes. The bland bio that is anyone's bane.

6. Um...what's that in your hand?
What? *nom-nom* What are you talking about? *wipes crumbs off mouth* I don't have anything in my hand.
I knew it! The purse was thrown as a decoy! Where are you keeping the rest? Where?! Why am I addicted to them??
It's all because of my mad baking skillz. And, let's face it, my mad hiding skillz.
MIND BLOWING! Ok, let's hit that meeting...stat!

7. Did you get my invite?
Shh. I thought that was just going to be between me and you!
It was, till you hid those amazing cookies. Now I'm tempted to expose what it's for! Don't make me do it!
I think that to be a good friend, I better cut you off now.
Look, I'm gonna hide and try to find the hidden cookies. I have to become the cookie to get the cookie. Shhh...

overkill? nah...

8. If I wore camouflage, could you see me?
Only if you wore the sparkly nail polish.
*looks for nail polish remover in purse* Dang it. I forget every time. I'll go change.

9. Bust or _____
Wait. Didn't you get that backwards? Like "Anywhere with warmer weather or bust!" Because if not, all I've got is "Bust or Angel Dust." I'll take the angel dust, please! I know the stuff sticks to you like glitter at a craft fair, but those creepy eyes in bust statues always follow me wherever I go...
I think you were taking angel dust before I even asked you the question. *sees a hill-billy riding a unicorn walk by* Oh man, you laced our cookies didn't you?
Well, um,...okay. Yes I did. Angel Dust is highly addictive when combined with chocolate chips. But the hallucinating? That's all you, babe,...Or maybe it's just the reflection off that glitter camo outfit you changed into to match your nails.
Hey now, I was only matching the glittery stuff on the cookies. BECOME the cookie!

10. I hate to make this personal but where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from cotton-eyed Joe?
*I'm doing a jig as I sing this, fyi* I came from the revision cave to get some Christmas ham, that's where I came from, twinkle-eyed Tam.
I'm totally hallucinating on your angel dust cookies, Peg! *nibbles her leg* Did you say eat a yam?
But don't you just love the twinkle they put in your eye? It's rather festive.
*rubs burning eyes* Agh! I freakin' have glitter in my eyes! Oh my gosh! It burns, it burns!!

THE WRAP - UP

After spending the day with Tammy, I learned that everything comes down to the cookies. And back around to the cookies. Cookies are powerful things! And with great power comes great responsibility to watch out for your fellow nibblers. because, no matter how tasty they may be, cookies are also dangerous things, and should be wielded with extreme caution. Especially when it comes to eyesight and angel dust. I also learned that I shouldn't flippantly throw around blindfolded drawing skills...But most importantly, Tammy looks properly Christmas Glittered now. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

*runs down alley* My eyes!! My festive glistening eyes!! *hits wall, drops to floor, sees cookie crumb* Hey look! Crumbs!

Wow, Peggy! You survived!!
Now please accept this badge in honor of your mad interviewee "skillz".

How did she do, guys? Fav part? Non-fav part? Semi-fav part? Quarter-fav part?
1/8th fav part? Non-semi-kinda-little-bit fav part? Peggy-was-here- fav part?

34 comments:

Heather Holden said...

Cookie Monster is the perfect wrestler's name! ;)

And aw, what an adorable hedgehog doodle!

JoJo said...

Cookies. Yes please. And I, too, LOVE the hedgehog pic!!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Fun interview. Knowing Peggy, not surprised it focused on cookies. Yum!

Suzi said...

I've probably only seen a few Batman movies. Ones from long ago. But it seems like there's been a bunch. So is Batman like the new James Bond?

And what I mean is that now we've got a bunch of Batmans and so we endlessly argue about who's the better actor and who should play the next Batman, and who royally effed up that Batman movie because he never should've played that role.

Maybe I should catch up on my Batman movies.

Bish Denham said...

Hallucinating on angel dust - made more potent when combined with chocolate chips - hmmm. I'm thinking I might want some!

Pat Hatt said...

Those cookies have to be laced with a lot of "fun" stuff.

cleemckenzie said...

Send me the hedgehog. We have no mud here. It will be perfectly safe. Oh, and you can include any bunnies you draw, too. We're animal friendly in these parts.

Keep the spider and rethink your position on arachnids.

Then please pass the cookies.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just don't get glitter in the cookies. That's food abuse.

Elephant's Child said...

Emergency naps are good. Emergency naps are mandatory....

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I know who to call for spider-killing duties.
Another great interview to break up a cold dreary day.

S.P. Bowers said...

I think that if I had some of those cookies I might be able to stay awake long enough to get some writing done. I will in no way wear sparkles or camouflage, though. That's a deal breaker.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Life really is all about the cookies. Anything else is just an unnecessary complication.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Cookies and hedgehogs - how can you go wrong with that combo?

Nas said...

Fun interview! Loved reading through it!

Congrats and all the best!

Stephanie Faris said...

Cookies are pretty powerful. And now I'm craving some, darn it!!!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That's an awfully cute hedgehog. I couldn't draw one like it with eyes open. Thank you, Tammy and Peggy. I always appreciate a silly person, and doubly appreciate the silly duo.

Cynthia said...

What a fun hedgehog pic. Now I suppose you might have to run out and get some sparkly nail polish, LOL! =)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Haha, really! I wanna see you draw that hedgehog 3x without sneezing. Bet ya can't.

Thanks ladies, that was fun. Brightened my day. Although, my the end my eyes were a bit weary and I could have swore you said, non-fav fart? Really!

dolorah said...

I loved #6; I'm a sugar-cookie fan and never pass them up. Also, Love love the wrestler name and moves.

So much fun to read the interview. Now I have to go bug my daughter about those snicker doodles I still waiting on.

Christine Rains said...

I really, REALLY want cookies right now. Wonderful interview, cookies, I mean, ladies. I didn't mean to cookie that. I just cookie cookie cookie cookie....

DMS said...

What a fabulous interview! Love the cookie fixation. :) The wresting name and moves both had me cracking up. Who doesn't want a head massage? ;)
~Jess

J.L. Campbell said...

Hey, Tammy and Peggy. Peggy was fabulous. She had me at 'bite me'. Laughed out loud at that one.

Taffy said...

I LOVED the whole interview. You two are hilarious! I enjoyed the whole wrestling part.
And now I'm going to sneak a chocolate chip cookie that I hid away in the kitchen...

Brian Miller said...

haha. i totally need me some of those cookies...fun interview...why cant all interviews be this fun...i might actually watch a few if they were...

The Silver Fox said...

This was an incredibly fun read! Thanks!

Tammy Theriault said...

thanks to all you gorgeous blogger peeps showing peggy some mad love!

M Pax said...

My move for spiders is to yell for the husband unit. Fun interview. :)

Tammy Theriault said...

husbands are good, but I am great at it! just smash them LOL

T. Drecker said...

Cookies!!! *ahm* sorry. Great interview, and I'm going to show that formal to my daughter. Around here, girls actually wear things like that (not my daughter. She'd rather die).

Annalisa Crawford said...

COOKIES!!!!!!! Er, sorry, what was the question?

Kittie Howard said...

A great interview this brrrr cold morning. Oh but to nibble on some cookies! Have a great weekend!

Carrie Butler said...

Hah! Did anyone else giggle when Pegasus said "bane" after Tamizzle's Batman question?

No? Just me? *cough*

Tammy Theriault said...

Bane... *giggle snorts*

Shell Flower said...

I <3 Cookies, sparkly glitter, and the kind of fun you two have cooked up. I bet you even found a way to take out the calories, but I'd better watch out for the angel dust, I suppose...