Monday, October 27, 2014

PIMPBOOKMAMA: hot! Hot! HOT!

PIMPBOOKMAMA here saying hoodies aren't just for fall season.
 They're absolutely fantabulous for stalker mode. Trust me. I've had many a stalkers when I invited these three hot women, M Pax, PK Hrezo, and Rachel Schieffelbein, to my pimp-pad. And we've been scoring each on their hoodie attire from creeper to date-able stalker.
But alas, we also gabbed about their books like crazy!
 

1. What dinner are we eating while you market your book to me?
M PAX: Stir fried eggplant and basil with mammoth chunks. How can we not try extinct meat frozen in a glacier for millennia? Who can say no to that?
PK: Lobster, lemon butter for dipping, baked sweet potatoes, and asparagus drizzled with a delicate cheese sauce. To drink, we have both white & red Bordeaux. And of course we'll be discussing Titanic & Woodstock.
RACHEL: Roasted zombie eyeballs (meatballs) and brain cupcakes.


2. I bought the book! Time to sign. But with what?
M PAX: A cat claw dipped in a solution of ground up lava and pine tar.
PK: I'll be using my special decoder pen that writes in invisible ink. Beneath my signature will be a secret code for you to decipher. Before I leave, I will gift you with instructions on where to buy your own decoder pen to view the invisible script now on your copy of my book. You will, in fact, have to travel overseas to obtain this decoder pen, so I will also gift you with a plane ticket and travel per diem. After all, that's how highly I treat my fans. *giggles*
RACHEL: The blackened blood of the last zombie I killed.

3. I just ooh-ed and aah-ed over your amaziness. How will you prevent MY stalking?
M PAX: I'll invite you to stay. My yowling cats won't let you sleep or think straight. You most likely won't accept another invitation.
PK: Your desire to stalk is of course understandable. Now that I've already sent you overseas on a decoder pen mission, I won't have to worry about that. Good luck getting back into the country, you wacko! LOL
RACHEL: I have a pet zombie chained in my yard. He pretty much keeps the crazies away. (But you, of course, are always welcome!)

FILL IN THE BLANKS - STORY TIME!

M PAX: Gayle went to the eye doctor in Richmond, VA during a sharknado. She was wise, but a bit too tasty. It wasn't till in a shark's belly she realized maybe it wasn't her, but time dust sprinkled on her by glittery aliens that made her this way. Glitter monster boys were quite intriguing in every sane woman's eyes, so why not her? No really. Why not her? Her only reason? All that glitters isn't love.

PK: Gayle went to Tammy's writer retreat resort in Richmond, VA during Tammy-fest. She was wise, but a bit smitten by Tammy. It wasn't till she met Tammy that she realized maybe it wasn't her, but Tammy's incredible talent that made her this way. Tammy was quite intriguing in every sane woman's eyes, so why not her? No really. Why not her? Her only reason? She could never live up to Tammy's greatness.

RACHEL: Gayle went to a shoe store in Richmond, VA during Black Friday. She was wise, but a bit bored. It wasn't till she went to try on a shoe that she realized maybe it wasn't her, but her mother that made her this way. Shoe shopping was quite intriguing in every sane woman's eyes, so why not her? No really. Why not her? Her only reason? When her mom turned into a zombie last spring, she ate both Gayle's feet.


Wasn't that fun?? Did you totally stalk us?
What did your hoodie look like so we can judge it??

Stalk, I mean, purchase now to support your fellow hot bloggers!!

M PAX: The Rifters is available free until 12/31/14.  Amazon / AmazonUK / B&N / Smashwords /Googleplay / iTunes / Other Outlets

PK: Induction Day, Butterman Travel series #2 just $3.99: Goodreads / Amazon / B&N

Rachel: Flesh Eat Zombies & Their Ex-Girlfriends is .99 thru Halloween. Goodreads / Amazon / B&N / Twitter
 


16 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

You always come up with such fun interviews. This one made me smile,especially since I know Mary and PK. Loved the pink shoe too.

Pat Hatt said...

If the yowling cats don't work, use their litter that make anyone bitter lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That was hilarious! Better take earplugs when you stalk Mary.

T. Drecker said...

Loved this interview. And I wonder what color the zombie blood would be...hmmmm....

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

What a fun interview. Not sure I want to join any of the ladies for dinner though.

cleemckenzie said...

Fun. Fun. Fun! Loved all the fill in the blank stories.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

PK knew how to take care of the stalker.

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Thanks Tammy! This was such a fun interview!

M Pax said...

All the dinners sound great. We should do a buffet. :) Thanks for the fun, Tammy.

The Silver Fox said...

Pimpbookmama. Love that. Also love the header. First time I've seen it.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

New blog again- you are all sorts of creative amazing.

I think you guys ahd too much fun with this. Meatballs as zombie eyes? Sounds good to me.

Suzi said...

Got a lot of good laughs out of that one. I've read Rachel's book, and loved it, and now will go look up the other two.

Christine Rains said...

I always have so much fun when you're pimpin', Tammy! Loved this.

Tammy Theriault said...

a special awesome thank you to the three fabs, and to all the wonderful support here!

Crystal Collier said...

LOL! I don't wear hoodies. I live in Florida. ;)

Congrats to all three ladies. I've got 2 of the three loaded on my kindle, and will be getting the last one as soon as I can see straight. =)

Unleashing the Dreamworld

klahanie said...

Tam-bare!

Gosh and giggle, have you missed me, yes me, your biggest fan n'stuff?

You ladies make quite the foursome. Thanks for the fun here and the visual I just had! LOL

Gary, the skateboarding hoodie!