Monday, July 7, 2014

Becoming A Solo Artist ... just let me go!

Okay, okay. So that's not true. I don't have a band.
Although I play a crazy chord G on a chin hair!
But, I'm becoming a solo artist. Just for like a month or so.
You know... it's that moment where you break from the band and do your own thing?
 
cry with me

I HAVE to break from my Blogger band and do my own thing for a bit. Just a bit!
I've something crazy good coming up and my MS Living RunAway needs to be more than prepped for it. In fact I have less than 15 days to do it in and I've only re-edited and re-wrote 53 out of 248 pages... give or take, but who's counting, right??
 
It sucks because I love my Blogger band. I've even named you guys the Writer's Rite. But, this is ridiculously important to me. So on my hiatus, please don't cry, but I'll only be posting one other time this month. And no usual interviews. I've over a years worth of people that signed up for my interviews via FB, but not now people!
You must understand or I'll shoot the turkey!
Don't make me do it!! It's looking juicy!!
right on target
But sometime in August, I'll answer your comment questions about myself,
and write PART TWO!
Be warned.

wish me luck fools

I love you all! Wish me luck! If all goes well... I'll spill the beans.
Otherwise, I'll just feed on my self-loathing solo...in the form of an Asian Buffet.

27 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Good luck! This is a good time to take a break as everyone is during summer. Hope you get lots of writing done.

Mark Means said...

Nothing wrong with taking a little break...especially when you have something important waiting in the wings.

Best of luck!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck and have fun!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Good luck and get 'er done!

Pat Hatt said...

Enjoy your break and hopefully you get everything done and more at your shore.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good time for a break. Happy writing!

The Silver Fox said...

Enjoy yourself. We'll be here when you get back. :)

SC Author said...

AHH! GOOD LUCK!!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out :)

Elephant's Child said...

Lots and lots and lots of luck, and four leafed clovers, and horseshoes and rainbows are flowing your way. And I will keep my black cats at home.

Leigh Covington said...

LUCK to my lovely lady! Very excited for you! Can't wait for more news and updates :)

Carrie Butler said...

Good luck, Tamizzle! :D

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I love Asian buffets. Can't wait for your return.

klahanie said...

Hey Tam-bare!

I see you are still writing in a collective pronoun. You named us guys did you? Although, probably not shy and humble me, eh! :)

You go, girl. Get stuck into your writing.

Who you callin' a fool, fool?

Have fun, Tammy.

Almost your adoring fan,

Gary!

Liz A. said...

Well, of course! Sometimes you just need to step back from some things so others can get the attention they need. Not to worry. We'll still be here when you get back. Enjoy your break.

Neurotic Workaholic said...

Good luck! Blogging can be very time-consuming, so it's perfectly understanding to take a break and focus on your other writing. Let us know how it goes!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I hope you're making lots of progress, Tammy. We'll be here when you return. I'll bring the chocolate, and I'll even share.

Tammy Theriault said...

yes everyone please await my return with chocolates in hand!! :D

Loni Townsend said...

Good luck! And hopefully you throw down a tarp so there's less clean up after you spill the beans.

Romance Book Haven said...

All the best, enjoy the break!

Melissa said...

We'll miss you, but do what you need to do. (I'm about to take the clippers to my blogging, too.)

Oh, and good luck!

Cortney Pearson said...

So I tried leaving a comment from my phone, but it never works! Enjoy your break, chica! <3

Stephanie Faris said...

Have a great rest. Sometimes we need to step away a while to recharge and come back better than ever!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh… I am like, the break QUEEN, LOL. You are so funny, Tammy. You always crack me up! You will feel SO refreshed when you get back. But I hope you'll be available for me if I ever need fashion advice…

Christine Rains said...

Good luck! I always want to hug Fluttershy when she gets shy or upset.

cleemckenzie said...

Breaks are absolutely essential. Mine comes in Nov. Yay!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Good luck fool! Perhaps I will take August off? Ah who am I kidding, I am so sporadic and unpredictable no one knows what to expect anymore!

Al Diaz said...

Just dropped to wish you happy writing! Not even the dwarves will bother you with their stalking. Dragon hugs!