Monday, June 9, 2014

PIMPBOOKMAMA presents: 3 Hotties with 3 Freebies

PIMPBOOKMAMA here, saying...
 don't forget sunscreen as summer is dawning on us.
I can't stand to see half naked red people!
I just can't sell bodies that way...I just can't.
But your books?
Now that my friend is a WHOLE other ball park.
And on that ball park, my 3 GIRLS hit ALL the bases!
Plus, they're helping YOU to score,
by giving away 1 of their books to 1 lucky commenter.
Did your "ball bag" just drop?
Yeah, because it's that awesome!

My 1st base player comes all the way from Europe exhibiting her European "flare"...

OUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD by: Annalisa Crawford
Blurb: “The Boathouse collects misfits. Strange solitary creatures that yearn for contact with the outside world, but not too much. They sit, glass in hand, either staring at the table in front of them, or at some distant point on the horizon.”  … so says the narrator of Our Beautiful Child. And he’s been around long enough to know. People end up in this town almost by accident. Ella is running away from her nightmares, Sally is running away from the memories of previous boyfriends and Rona is running away from university. Each of them seek sanctuary in the 18th century pub, The Boathouse; but in fact, that’s where their troubles begin. Ella finds love, a moment too late; Rona discovers a beautiful ability which needs refining before she gets hurt; and Sally meets the captivating Murray, who threatens to ruin everything.Three women. Three stories. One pub.
 
1. Ella, Rona, & Sally all have a captivating story.
What would be yours?
Hermit, Annalisa, accidentally gets married & has children.
2. What at the Boathouse pub would you order us while I listen to the unrated version?
I'd definitely order 2 pints of Cornish Orchard cider, brewed just down the road from me, and delicious!
(This first base player is hitting hard with 1 free ebook to 1 commenter!)
 
 
My 2nd base player comes to us from Washington exhibiting her Californian "sass"...
 
LEVERAGE by: Nancy Thompson
Blurb:Four years ago, Tyler Karras’ quest to avenge his wife's death led to all out war with San Francisco's Russian Mafia. With the Bratva’s collapse and its king, Dmitri Chernov, long dead, all Ty wants now is to put it behind him and enjoy a second chance at life with his new bride, Hannah, and the child they're expecting any day. But Chernov's heir, Grigory Dmitriev, has returned, bitter and determined. He wants his kingdom back, and he's more than willing to leverage Ty's new family to get it. First he targets Conner, Ty’s brooding nineteen-year-old stepson, manipulating the boy into a vortex of sex, drugs, alcohol, and gambling. Then he turns his sights on Hannah. At eight months pregnant, she’s the ultimate bargaining chip. With both their lives in jeopardy, as well as his unborn child, Ty has little choice but to do as Grigory commands. But Tyler swore he'd never kill again. He buried that monster four years ago and means to keep it that way. Grigory, however, makes that vow impossible to keep. With his new family on the line, Ty will cross further into the dark side than he ever has before, challenging everything he believes about himself, and forcing him to face the ghosts of his past. Only then will Ty discover if he has the strength to do the unspeakable, to sacrifice his last chance at redemption and save the lives of those he loves most.

1. What would you use for leverage if given the chance?
Well, if it was my husband. I'd threaten to tweet a certain photo from the mid 80's with him in very short pink shorts & his mullet to leverage a trip to Hawaii out of him. Hee hee hee!
2. Are any of your steamy male characters gonna be single soon?
Sorry, but Ty is happy with Hannah, but if you don't mind being a cougar, Connor has shown remarkable growth since his...er...experience. And he's a hot musician with a brain, so, a good catch, I think. Just treat him right, okay?
(I had the honor of beta reading this steamy yet suspenseful book!
You'll not regret winning 1 free copy to 1 commenter!)


My 3rd base player comes all the way from West Virginia displaying her "back roads"...

BELLA'S POINT by: Elizabeth Seckman
*blog*facebook*goodreads*amazon*twitter*web
Blurb: Isabella Troy Stanley is a divorced, slave freeing pariah surviving in the shattered post Civil War south the only way a fallen debutante knows how. She heads to a Yankee prison and buys herself a husband. Jack Byron is the former Troy plantation stable boy and object of young Bella's affection. He rejected her then, and he's still not sold on the idea of marrying her now. It’s complicated. Though to Bella, it’s simple: make Jack love her, marry her, and live happily ever after. The plan seems to work...at least until her secret is revealed.

1. I hear you have the secret to a certain old school hooker term.
Did you know we have the corset to thank for loose women? Or at least the term "loose women". For a woman to engage in um, relations...the stays would have to be loosened, hence loose. A woman who wouldn't be, um, down for that is thus considered "up tight".
2. Bella vs Bella (the cold one). Who'd win?
Seems Vamp Bells is impervious to all human weapons, so even though Debutante Bella is a crack shot, she would go down in a cage fight. But debutante Bella is sweet and educated in the art of social graces, so what reason would vamp Bella have to attack? It's not like Deb Bella would have any interest in Edward. She has Jack and he's a warm blooded hottie head and shoulders over other Bella's blood sucking hero.
                         (I also beta read this touching made-me-choke-up yet empowering book.
1 free book to 1 lucky commenter!)
 
 
Want to speak to one of my "ball hitting" team players?
 CLICK on their faces below...
 
Didn't work? Hmmm... Oh, that's right, you need to give me your credit card number.
 This Pimpbookmama don't work for free baby!
 

21 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Damn, you have a thing against red people? So you are more an oompa loompa person? Leveraging a trip to Hawaii isn't bad.

Jay Noel said...

Lol. You're a demanding bookpimp!

Congrats to Annalisa, Nancy, and Elizabeth. Hope you all sell A TON of books.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

All three ladies are awesome!

SA Larsenッ said...

I can't stop laughing at the title. Thanks so much for that. I love it! Congratulations to these three ladies.

ilima said...

Congrats ladies! Loved the corset trivia. ;)

Annalisa Crawford said...

Love Elizabeth's corset info! I love how phrases came about.

Suze said...

Congratulations to each of the authors! I hope your new releases find their way into the right hands of readers who will love them. :)

Tammy Theriault said...

THANKS TO EVERYONE SHOWING SOME BOOK LOVE!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to Annalisa, Nancy, and Elizabeth. Their books sound fantastic.

Please let someone else win. Sadly I have a too big stack of books to read this summer.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Congrats to each of you lovely ladies. I'll buy my own copies but great work Tammy.

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations one and all. And drat you all too. My unread tower is reaching sky-scraper proportions. I don't need any more temptation waved in front of me.

Michelle Wallace said...

Congratulations Nancy, Elizabeth and Annalisa!
You ladies ROCK!

S.P. Bowers said...

Congrats on all three books! I hope each of them find a home with me. :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Oh wow! I am in such great and talented company!! Hi ladies :)

Thanks for having me over Tammy!!!!

Leigh Covington said...

Oh my gosh! This "PIMPBOOKMAMA" thing is killing me! Not only because it's funny but, DUDE... FREE BOOK POSSIBILITIES!!! Sa-WEET! And they all would be so incredibly fabulous! Rock on my friend! And great job to all of these ladies and their willingness to share!

Romance Book Haven said...

Congratulations to Annalisa, Nancy, and Elizabeth.

Tammy Theriault said...

HUG A WRITER!!

Stephanie Faris said...

Three awesome books! I've been honored to plug two of them...this is the first I've seen of Nancy's book. Glad to read more about it!

Crystal Collier said...

LOL! All three of these sound like cheese on a tortilla...which actually sound really delicious right now. Excuse me, will you?

klahanie said...

Hey Tam-bare!

Yeah, I know, you've been eagerly waiting for a comment from me. Gosh, here we go.

Great post! Thanks for sharing! LOL

Quite the baseball line up you got there, Tammy. Delighted to note that three of my adoring writer fans are given a great mention here.

Hey Annalisa, baseball is glorified cricket. No worries as I now strike out.

Thank you for this, Tammy. You are the bestest n'stuff!

Gary :)

Gina Stoneheart said...

These sound like all great books, Tammy! But this is the 3rd time I've read about "Our Beautiful Child," by Annalisa Crawford. I'm looking forward to reading it over the summer. Thanks for sharing!