Monday, April 14, 2014

Three Girls & Two Boobies...prizes that is!!

I had my camera up and ready for a good ol' flesh-flash from some friends of mine. They told me about these amazing photos and how everyone is ooohhhing and aaaahhhing over them.
You know, because they said something about booby prizes.
Okay...maybe I only heard ONE major word in that sentence...
 
So, they sent me those photos...and their boooooooby prizes.
Come check them out!
 
 
BLOODLUST by Nicole Zoltack
Barbarian-Princess Ivy will do anything to save her people from extinction, even team up with a despicable goliath. But Lukor has reasons of his own for joining her quest & it's not because he want to help barbarians. Lies, deceit, war, lust, love... The world, & the six races fighting for supremacy, will be forever altered, but for better or for ill?
 
1.What's your one true lust?
Would it come as a shock to say books? Seriously, I'll read anything I can get my hands on. Any genre, any age group, fiction or non-fiction. Total book whore, that's me!
 
2. While writing, did you constantly drink V8 & smile at random people?
I'm not a V8 fan, so no. I was probably shooting glares and daggers. Although there may have been a scene or two or three were I would have smiled at random people.
*CAUTION: FREE BOOK BOOBY PRIZE TO ONE LUCKY COMMENTER*
 
 
 
LEMONS by Jessie Anderson
They say when life throws you lemons to make lemonade, but when Ally finds herself in the biggest pickle of her life - stranded on an island in the middle of a lake, fruit & veggies are the least of her worries. Now she'll have to face the harsh realities of her selfish choices, which means dealing with what happened between her parents so many years ago.
1. Squirting lemons in water is my go-to drink. What's your go-to for lemons?
Lemon Meringue pie! Is there anything else to do with lemons?
 
2. Abandoned on an island, what's your fashion statement?
I'd weave some killer sandals out of palm fronds and maybe braid some into my hair.
*CAUTION: I HAD THE PLEASURE OF BETA-ING IT, & IT'S AWESOME*
 
 
 
FIRE OF THE SEA by Lyndsay Johnson
Sharp, sleek, and golden. Like the dagger she has worn since childhood, eighteen-year-old Aeva is all three of these things. But there is something else that this mermaid and her prized weapon share – they are both hunted.
1. Envision your mermaid self. Tell me what your mermaid bra looks like.
I wouldn't be wearing a bra :) Whoa, there! Okay, it would probably be more like a bandeau, maybe made out of eel skin. I'll never believe that any mermaid in her right mind would ever wear shells.
 
2. If you were to sell me Aeva's dagger, how much we looking at?
Depends...how much dwarf-hoarded gold do you have available to spend on such a coveted relic? Also, it has a mind of it's own, so it may shock you if you tried to touch it. And you may want to rethink your offer when you find out you're now being hunted by a shapeshifting demigoddess. But I'll sell you the replica for $500. I take paypal.
*CAUTION: THIS IS ONE OF MY OLD JR & HS FRIENDS. COOL, RIGHT? PLUS...BOOBY PRIZE ALERT. FREE BOOK TO ONE LUCKY COMMENTER*
 
 
SO...if you had a BLOODLUST for LEMONS while there was a FIRE OF THE SEA...what would YOU do?


35 comments:

Suzi said...

You're gonna get extra special spam cause of that title. :)

I like Lydnsay's answer to that bra/mermaid question. She's probably right about the mermaid shell thing.

SA Larsenッ said...

Jessie's lemon answer rules! So yummy! This was awesome. Thanks for sharing everyone ...

Pat Hatt said...

Nothing wrong with books as a lust or boobie....prizes

ilima said...

You had me at booby. And these books look divine.

Also, I drink lemon-water every day. ;)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Fellow book whore high fives to Nicole!

One lemon water with a slice of meringue pie please! Hold the dagger...don't want any demigoddess troubles, ya know?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No bra? That must be the booby part...

Tammy Theriault said...

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!

DAVID WALSTON said...

I am in agreement with the baby!

Jessie Andersen said...

S A Larsen, Let me know if you ever figure out anything else to do with lemons other than pie! I just had some this weekend. YUM.

Elephant's Child said...

Book lust? Of course. And when some deluded fool starts Bookaholics Anonymous - I am not going. I will be reading. Still.
And that deserted island had better contain books - or I will become a marathon swimmer.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Nicole's answers are my fave, book lust does exist! Lemons? Limes are way more popular in Jamaican drinks. I'd have some kind of specially woven seaweed top and bra. Unless I found a human top floating in the water I could swipe. These questions were fun to read.

Suze said...

All the best to all three writers with their releases. May they find their way into the hands of the readers meant to appreciate them.

klahanie said...

Wow Tam-bare,

Three ladies and Tammy. My life is now complete. How good of you to share the awareness of those lovely ladies.

With that, I shall now bust my way back out of here. Geddit, bust?

Cheerio,

Gary :)

cleemckenzie said...

If I had that Bloodlust and Lemons and Fire all going at the same time, I'd try to wake up. That's far too much to take on at any one time.

Lexa Cain said...

I loved these mini interviews with Nicole, Jessie, and Lyndsay! Wishing them much success! :)

Tammy Theriault said...

Yeah! Excited to see the love!!

klahanie said...

Yes you are excited to see the love, Tam-bare! More photos to follow....

S.P. Bowers said...

I do have a soft spot for novels written about the ocean. Water plays a huge part in the novels I've written so far. Maybe I should mix it up and go with fire next time.

Congrats on the books!

Shell Flower said...

Shake, shake, shake your booby...prize. Boobs never get old, we'll the idea of them, anyway. Those look like some groovy books.

P.S. The Bellingham Steampunk Festival is July 19th. It's free and fun. You should check it out if you are around :)

Deana said...

Boobies, bras and lemon meringue pie! Sounds like my husband dreams:-)

Jay Noel said...

Can't get past the word "booby." I'll try to read this post again. Lol.

Kim Van Sickler said...

She's darn right that shells are a bad bra idea. Seaweed weave would be infinitely more comfortable.

Rachna Chhabria said...

Hi Tammy, the booby part will ensure that you have a lot of spam. The books look amazing.

Tammy Theriault said...

Thanks for supporting these authors like a good ol bra!!!!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Tammy....

Snowed yesterday so the runners all bundled up.. Sorry, no eye candy in CHI town these days!

CONGRATS LADIES! Wonderful way to introduce your newest creations!

ALL THE BEST!

David P. King said...

Bloodlust, Lemons, Fire by the Sea ... sounds like a Viking party to me! :)

Morgan said...

Tammy, you are totally one of my favorite people. Hahaha. Loved all the highlights here. Clever and fun. :)

Crystal Collier said...

Woot, woot! Yay for Nicole, Jessie and Lyndsay. Now I need to find me $500, a lemon meringue pie, and a few new books to horde. Hopefully one of these three. =) Oh, and some cheese. Yup. That too.

Nicki Elson said...

Hehe, something tells me these authors will never again be asked questions such as these.

I do hope you're giving out beads with those boobies.

Medeia Sharif said...

Shells look uncomfortable.

I have no idea what I would do. Run the other direction to attack a fruit cart maybe.

Lynda R Young said...

lol, I'd probably run screaming ;)

Carrie Butler said...

An old friend? Does this mean she'll show us pictures of you from middle school?! :D

Tammy Theriault said...

You guys rock!! Keep the love alive!

klahanie said...

Hey Tam-bare,

Rock on sistah!

Tammy Theriault said...

Rock on brotha from anotha motha! ✌️✌️✌️