Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MY LIVE, not so really but kinda, INTERVIEW WITH CASSIE MAE!!

It was a dark and stormy night...
I saw a flash. A bright one. I had to be imagining it. But then...it happened again! All I was trying to do was eat my dinner outside the cafĂ©, and I kept seeing flashes of something! Wait...Cassie Mae?? Where are your pants?? How about you sit down. Yes, I know the chairs cold...

**This is a creative writing exercise. No creepy things were harmed in the process.

1. Give me some deets to mold an action figure of you.
Sexy (of course). Big lips & big eyes. Long brown hair (we'll just forget the fact that I'm turning gray at 26). And no pants. Because that's how I roll.
Um...so this would be brilliant for a "toy" shop. Yes. I can see it now.
I'd be a best seller :)
Accessories would include of lot of...shirts.

2. Flannel or Polka dots?
Flannel at night. Polka dots during the day.

3. I____
Smell candy, but I can not find candy.
Girl, those aren't polka dots. It's candy Dots.
I actually own a pair of candy dotted pajama pants. They are the most comfy things ever.
That would explain the scissor marks on them...

4. Whose weirder looking: Steve Buscemi or Kramer?
They are both gorgeous.
*shudders* You need to not say that wearing the flannel tops. Makes you stalker creepy.
I just keep thinking of Kramer when he says, "Look at this face. Am I beautiful?"
Say "yes" & wag your doll at Kramer! He may burst through the door all crazy like.

5. Hello Kitty
Hi.
Is that what you tell the drug officer when you wear the flannel and talk about creepy men?

6. Is that a clock around your neck?
I'm Flav-o-flav in disguise. (shhh!)
Ohhhh snap! Oh wait...your clock stopped. Need batteries?
Just buy me some new bling. LOL
I bought these bling batteries at the shop your dolls sold at. Says life time and night time guarantee...weird.

7. What's for lunch, because you're buying?
Whatever you want baby.
Oh my, please don't say that while wagging your doll at me...in your flannel.
*starts singing I'm Sexy and I Know It*
*yells towards door* Kramer!! Now would be a good time to come in! Seriously...save me!

8. May I have more meatballs?
Only if they're Swedish.
If Ikea sent them at least they'll come with step by step instructions and break later.

9. Stay out of my purse!
I was just slipping my number inside, I swear!
Look, I already said I'd buy the doll!

10. Serious question time: Are you no doubt just a girl, you'd rather not be, 'cause they won't let you drive late at night?
You caught me.
They banned your late night diving because of the no pants bit, huh?
No, that's why they let me off with a warning! :)
I saw Kramer whisper in his ear. Oh! Now the cops walking to that shop and yes!! He bought your doll, and his sirens went on...


RECAP

If we really do make this Cassie doll, I have to make sure I get two. One to keep in the box and one to play with. (of course!) And I have to say, this interview was the craziest one ever. Kramer would be proud. :) Thanks, Tammy!
No prob, Cassie! Just remember that eating Dots pants is not good for your health, hence why we don't recommend pants on your doll...just lots of flannel shirts! Now come and get your I SURVIVED MY INTERVIEW WITH TAMMY THERIAULT badge!!

26 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

hahaha well with no pants you'll get off the hook every time, might get many a look too. Could start a trend

JennaQuentin said...

I frequently smell sweet things that I can't find. Not candy, but usually French pastries with apricots or almond custard.

Flannel jammies ave to make a hot comeback. They have to.

;)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I can see Cassie sucking on her Dots shirt.
No Kramer to save you? Wave the doll some more.
Hilarious - as expected from the two of you!

Suzi said...

Candy dotted pants could be dangerous. They'd make me hungry and I'd have to go raid the kids valentines candy.

ilima said...

No pants...it's like Cassie is my soul sistah. You save money that way, you know.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

If Buscemi were a woman, jobs in Hollywood would be much tougher to come by. Cassie is crazy, Tammy's nuts during these interviews so of course it was all a hot crazy mess. And I loved it! Pants-less dolls, no-show Kramer, candy dotted clothes or polka dots...amazing sauce girls.

Elephant's Child said...

Oh my. My eyes are rolling. Nearly as much as my mind.

Lexa Cain said...

So funny! I loved all the interview, especially the candy polka-dots (I thought I was the only one who remembered those!), Kramer, and Swedish meatballs. And thanks for the handy-dandy IKEA diagram to remind me what makes those meatballs so unforgettable. It's the particle board! :)

DEZMOND said...

I feel like I was smoking some weed after this....

Shell Flower said...

You two make a great combination. I am definitely going to quickly remove my pants next time I get pulled over. Thanks for the tip!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I commend Cassie's bravery! Me? I have to wear pants, or my thighs would stick to the faux leather of my office chair!

Tammy Theriault said...

Oh my gosh you guys are hilarious commenters!!!

S.P. Bowers said...

Nobody likes pants.

Crystal Collier said...

I'm waiting for the doll scandal to break. I'm betting the toy stores will be all over that action. =)

Al Diaz said...

I don't wear pants either. Good to know I am not the only one!

Tammy Theriault said...

Pants are goin down in sales!! LOL

Elise Fallson said...

Pants are overrated.
Trench coats on the other hand.... :P

Heather Holden said...

Too funny! The "hi" to Hello Kitty made me laugh the most, I must admit... (I'm weird, heh.)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Another interview for the hit parade. Lotsa fun, ladies. Alas, at my age, I don't think removing my britches would buy me any leniency from the cops. They'd be shielding their eyes and screaming, "Put them back on! Put them back on!"

(Love the IKEA meatball pic.)

Tammy Theriault said...

Trench coat?? Perfect idea!!

klahanie said...

Hey Tam-bare,

Yay to Cassie Mae. With no pants you'd have more than a slight draft. Gosh and wow, surviving an interview with Tam-bare!

Having thoroughly skimmed through your must-reading posting, I shall now get the heck outta' here....

Gary!

Cassie Mae said...

I just got over here to these comments and now I'm crying... down my legs. LOL.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tammy and Cassie Mae - well you sure went to town .. loved the take on life with dolls - yes two required definitely ...

Great fun ... and I loved the Idea meat ball idea ... cheers Hilary

Medeia Sharif said...

Ha ha. Chairs can be cold. Flannel, polka dots...Cassie is a well-dressed author. Great interview.

Tammy Theriault said...

crying down your pants? my gosh you guys are funny!

Michelle Wallace said...

Flannel? Polka dots? Pants-less? Swedish meatballs? I

Welcome to the weird, whacky and wonderful world of Tam-Tam... LOL