Wednesday, February 5, 2014

IWSG: Charlie's Scribes is NOW OPEN!!

 
It's time to give back to all the wonderful bloggers everywhere...
...BY UNLOCKING THE DOORS!!
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BIZ-NIZ!!!
 
 
 

Do you need a break after yet another epic fail? 
Ever yearn to relearn that writeous feeling of fingers flying and keyboards smoking?
We may not be professional Hulu/Hula dancers, but we know what you’re feeling!
And, by gosh, we are here to help!
 
 
 a new FREE service featuring the angelic smiles of:
The professional women of Charlie’s Scribes (and Mark, too) have only one goal: To fight writer's block & fill empty post slots throughout the blogosphere –
or your next post is free!
At Charlie’s Scribes, our motto is “You Snooze, We Muse.” 
 
To begin, our free services will focus on guest posting for people on vacation or anyone needing a bloggy break.
(E.g. we send over the complete post, you schedule and we’ll manage comments.)
 If you have a need, we can do the deed – with speed, indeed.
 Charlie’s Scribes are the chocolate to your sweet tooth. We are the filler to the soon-to-be cavity. And best of all, we are the wig to Mark's shiny lovable head.
(If you don’t need us now – that’s okay. Feel free to print this page and pin it to your fridge next to those other emergency contact numbers.)
 
 And now for some awesome fine print in 12-point Times New Roman.
 
·         Meant as a fun, pay-it-forward endeavor, the Scribes will, at first, focus on only one project at a time
 
·         Requests are on a first write, first served basis. The more time we have to be funny, the wittier we are. (Mark often requires a ten-year lead-in time.)
 
·         All Charlie’s Scribes posts will be light, fluffy and non-pasteurized. No meaning of life posts will be considered, written or submitted (for fear of blood seeping from the Scribes’ eyes.)
 
·         Requests for specific topics are encouraged, but please note who you are dealing with. (Seriously!)
 
·         Should the Scribes continue to get along (and not have a strong, adverse desire to build a voodoo doll of other Scribes,) hosted interviews, co-hosted Cover Reveals/ Book Launches and more free services may be added
 
·         Question? Suggestions? Please reply via comments and one of the Scribes will reply within 364 business days
 
·         The Request Line for Charlie’s Scribes help is now OPEN and all requests should be made to charliesscribes@gmail.com


40 comments:

Stephen Tremp said...

Now that's clever! I love anything with Beaker. I used to have him as my FB profile pic.

Hmmmm ... I think I'll make the change this morning.

And Mark looks mighty dangerous with his advanced space age weapon.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Oh, MS, Tammy,

This sounds like it may cut into your "man-scoping" time. We guys need you chasing after us in our tiny running shorts! What will we do without you?

Too fun! You guys are the best! As always, thanks for the laughs!

ilima said...

Despite those creepy finger-hands (ew!) this is sheer genius. I'm SO gonna utilize your services...the price is right!

Brandon Ax said...

Awesome idea. Look forward to seeing the awesome.

David P. King said...

Sweet! Way to pay it forward, guys! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That is both hilarious and awesome all at once!

Chrys Fey said...

No doubt this service the three of you have created will help a lot of bloggers. :)

Pat Hatt said...

Awesome idea indeed at your feed and wow fingers on fingers, could have fun with that in other ways lol

DMS said...

How fun! What a great and unique idea. :)
~Jess

Rena said...

Holy smokes. What a great idea!

Rachna Chhabria said...

Awesome and unique idea. Too clever :)

jaybird said...

I just learned about this great service over at Seckman's blog. How amazing! I love that you are giving back to the blogging community. And hey, FREE is for me!!

J.L. Campbell said...

Sounds like it will be a blast, Tammy!

Andrew Leon said...

I hear Rusty makes voodoo dolls. You know, just in case you need them.

SC Author said...

Wow! You guys are awesome, seriously! I look forward to reading hilarious posts :)

Marilyn Parel said...

You guys are so funny. Absolutely wonderful that you do this.

S.K. Anthony said...

I love, LOVE this!
You guys are so funny, creative, and adorable that I might have to fake a break just to take advantage and get your presence on my blog lol

This is truly awesome, you guys rock!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Copied and pasted! Thank ya for doing my work chick :)

jamieayres.com said...

Wow, what a clever idea! Your post was toooo funny :-)

Pk Hrezo said...

Too cute! And I'm totally hitting you up!!!!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

You guys are great. I am printing this out.

klahanie said...

Hey Tam-bare,

How are you? Such a thoughtful idea that Mark, Elizabeth and your lovely self have come up with.

I do wish you guys well with this. A great way to pay it forward and get more recognition for yourself. Excellent. As for me, I have Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar take over when I can't be bothered. It's all nifty neato n' stuff.

Great post! Thanks for sharing!

Gary :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Hilarious post!

---Greetings from a February IWSG Co-host

Nicki Elson said...

Hehe, I saw this at Mark's but your graphics gave it a whole new twist...must start planning that bloggy break...

Michelle Wallace said...

A great way to pay-it-forward! With the perfect team!
You guys are too funny!
Writer In Transit

Mark Koopmans said...

We can't lose with your bubbli-ness, Liz's calmness and my sheen... and I don't mean Charlie!!!

Gosh, me so funny :)

Annalisa Crawford said...

This is awesome. You are all lovely people :-)

Elise Fallson said...

You all are a trio of awesome! Such a great idea. You guys have openings say...the whole month of April? :P

Carrie Butler said...

I have ALWAYS wanted pictures of you three on my refrigerator! :D

...What do you mean that wasn't the point of the post?

Suzi said...

This is an awesome idea. I'd really love it if you guys could just take over my blog. Cause you're way funnier than me. All I need is one post a week for the next 52 weeks.

:)

Good luck with your new idea. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Now that is a fun, original idea! I'm going away at the end of the month for a writer's retreat where we'll have no internet (yikes!). Hmmmm....

Will post about your new bizness next Wednesday!

The Warrior Muse

Lexa Cain said...

This is such a fabulous idea, Tammy! Maybe I'll get you to write my entire A-Z Challenge for me!! lol Have a great weekend. :)

Tammy Theriault said...

Thank you to all!!! We have requests coming in and would love more!!!

M. L. Swift said...

You three are a hoot! Had to come over and tell you what a worthy endeavor this is. And your promotion of it is flawless, just like you, girl. Much luck!

M.L. Swift, Writer

Trisha F said...

Love it! Good going, guys - you are truly angels! Even Mark :D

Tammy Theriault said...

Thanks again for the love and support guys!!!!

Medeia Sharif said...

What a great idea. Many will benefit. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Charlies Scribes said...

This is a comment test tun ;)

Charlies Scribes said...

It worked! No blog needed :)

Suze said...

This is cool, girl. I love the pic!