Monday, January 20, 2014

Revealed: The Life of a Nudist

I thought I could keep it a secret, but I couldn't. I decided to pull back the sheets, and let a few friends I've met along the way know about my secret life...as a nudist. But instead, they had a better idea. They said, "Hey, Tammy, if we clutter your next blog post with the hottest and most interesting news, and no, not your secret, will you promise not to post those pics?" I'm a sucker for someone begging, so I let "loose" and said I won't keep any promise, but I'll try. I retied my bathrobe, asked a few questions, & let them give me their OWN PEEP SHOW!

HONESTY by Carrie Butler

1. Will hotty Wallace be jealous if I read about his just as hot brother?
That depends. Will Rena be around to distract him? If not, he might use his super-strength to "accidentally" rip that book in half...
2. Cole blackmails his boss. Crap. If you were to blackmail me, what would it be?
Well, Cole blackmails his boss with a falsified sex tape. I could try his tactic - recreate that night in Tahiti with you, me, and Chibs from SOA...
Goodreads * Facebook * Twitter * NA Alley *


ROAD TO SOMEWHERE by: Kelley Lynn & Jenny S. Morris
1. Where there any sisterly pillow fighting during collaborations?
Kelley: Not that I was aware of. Haha! It was kind of surreal how "easy" the collaboration was to write. I think what helped the most is that we thought through all the major details ahead of time, so we knew we agreed on the major points. The minor details meshed together well. And Jen did an awesome job forcing me to really think about my characters, especially Luke, the cowboy who only has eyes for Lucy.
2. Who are you imagining when you say "super hot cowboy"?
Jenny: What's funny about this question is that through the writing process I realized I think cowboys are hot but don't necessarily drool over the things that make a cowboy a cowboy. If that makes sense. So at first I had a general idea of who Charlie's cowboy would be but after a while he started resembling Wade Kinsella from Hart of Dixie. He's a home grown southern boy but he's not necessarily a cowboy.

CHASING ANYA by: J.L. Campbell

J.L. has a very captivating blurb for her book. You have to check it out! My only PEEP show I'll give you is my favorite line: "Casual sex...so not having that." Interested in reading more aren't you? Just follow the links below... You will be oh-so-satisfied.
Goodreads * Facebook * Twitter * Amazon




Moonless Book Blogfest
*February 10th*
I'm co-hosting CRYSTAL COLLIER'S paperback release of MOONLESS! Sign up below and answer the question!! Can't wait to see what ya'lls answers are. As for mine? Steamy debauchery...
 In the English society of 1768, 16-year-old Alexia is sold into a loveless marriage, or she can escape with her beloved and risk becoming one of the Souless.
Here's where you come in! If you lived in a society where arranged marriages were a la mode, who would you beg your parents to set you up with and why?

  
So...I guess I'm going to give up the nudist bit and just work on "covers". In the meantime, are you signed up? Looking forward to the hot ladies' books releasing? I know I am!

42 comments:

S.P. Bowers said...

Nice peep show. Thanks for spotlighting those books!

M.J. Fifield said...

Loved the peep show. The Q&A were hilarous, and I, too, love that casual sex line.

Lexa Cain said...

It's a smorgasbord today! Congrats to Carrie, Kelley & Jenny, and J.L. Where are the nudies? Bring on the naked pics!! lol

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're a tease, Tammy. A TEASE!

Shell Flower said...

I love how you set up this post like a photo album. All of these books sound awesome. Arranged marriages are fascinating, but I'm so glad we don't have to live like that!

Shell Flower said...

I love how you set up this post like a photo album. All of these books sound awesome. Arranged marriages are fascinating, but I'm so glad we don't have to live like that!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Funny, Tammy! Congrats to Carrie, Jenny, and JL! Thanks for sharing about their books.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I would've signed up to see the pillow fight.

Jenny S. Morris said...

Thanks Tammy. This reveal was so fun as a photo album and the question and answer. And I love that you used our Storymakers picture. :)

Thanks again!!

Crystal Collier said...

Yippee! Thanks for co-hosting, Tammy. (I didn't think it would come with a peep show though...or a near peep show.)

Hey, I'm voting that the next hop should be a pillow fight. We can even sell tickets. (LOL.)

SC Author said...

Haha, hilarious interviews :)

Jay Noel said...

When we talked about reading my book nekkid, I was just kidding. But I think you took it a little far!

Pat Hatt said...

When you give a peep, you give a peep

Kelley Lynn said...

Thanks so much for helping us out with this Tammy! This was such a great idea for a post ;)

cleemckenzie said...

I always look forward to seeing these book releases! Thanks Tammy.

Al Diaz said...

With such promises and secrets, how in the name of the Golden Dragon do you expect the dwarves to go away from your window?? Guys, bring those planks, we're building the tree house with observatory terrace!

Nice little interviews. :)

Andrew Leon said...

What about a Peeps show?
You know, with those marshmallow duck things.

Carrie Butler said...

Hah! Side by side, it looks like Cole and I are doing some kind of jacket advertisement. ;) Thanks for the shout-out, my nudist friend!

Elephant's Child said...

Just wow on all of the cover reveals...
Arranged marriage? Sadly it was better than the alternative (or it would be for me). Caring for aging parents for their eternity, with no independence and only stolen moments of privacy? And then becoming an unpaid baby sitter, teacher, governness. Or a loveless marriage - and the responsibility and power to try and make it work.

J.L. Campbell said...

Thanks a lot for posting, Tammy. Seems like I'm late to every party, but that's life, I guess. Thanks again!

Hugs.

Neurotic Workaholic said...

I've met several people who had arranged marriages, and the whole concept has always intrigued me. I don't know if I could ever have one, though.
All these books sound interesting! And I admire anyone who can co-write a book with someone else; I've always been a control freak and don't know if I could share the writing process with another person.

Jeff Hargett said...

I do love your flair for presentation, Tammy. :)

Gina Gao said...

This is a really great post! I enjoyed reading this very much.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Heather Holden said...

So many great-looking books! Road to Somewhere has been popping up all over the blogosphere lately...

Damaria Senne said...

Huh! I came for the nude pics... and then there weren't any. Never mind! Cole's blackmail scheme sounds interesting, so I'll live:-)

Kim Van Sickler said...

Very fun blog! Just signed up for the Moonless blog tour! New follower!

Liz Fichera said...

Loved the peep show ;-)

Nice connecting with you today, Tammy!

Samantha May said...

Hilarious post as usual! Although the next step is to include naked cowboys (not to be confused with THE naked cowboy. Google him...or don't).

Suzi said...

We don't have too many cowboys where I live. Wish we had more. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Love these little spotlights!
And I would love to take part in the Moonless fest but my Mondays are . . well, not working well with web-time unfortunately, so I would be one of those posters with bad visiting skills.
Can I shout out Moonless on Tuesday?!

klahanie said...

Gosh tam-bare!

The naked truth, eh. When you reveal covers, it might be more revealing than anticipated.

Very nice of you to bring all this awareness of these real neato authors. You know I wish them the bestest. And hey, Tammy, I wish you the bestest.

And now I completely ignore any mention of yet another blogfest. Sorry Crystal :)

Gary!

Elise Fallson said...

I though your post was going to be bare, but oh no--look! You've got awesome authors you're highlighting instead! Congrats to everyone, all three books look and sound like fun reads. (:

S.K. Anthony said...

You are just too awesome, Tammy! Loved the peep show, you tease, you! :D

S.K. Anthony said...

You are just too awesome, Tammy! Loved the peep show, you tease, you! :D

S.K. Anthony said...

Wow, sup with the double post? O_O

Medeia Sharif said...

So many books to read. I have Moonless and hope to get the others.

Brandon Ax said...

Lol, too funny. These look like some great books.

Tammy Theriault said...

Holy black and white jersey cow! thanks everyone for stopping by!! *big muscle hugs* squuuueeeze!

Donna Hole said...

Oh my, I signed up for the Moonless Blogfest and even put it in my community events - then forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

Loved your q&a and book announcements. This was cool.

...dhole

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Oh you hot tease! What a way to lure people in!!!

Christine Rains said...

Hehehe! That was fun!

Tammy Theriault said...

hugs and love all around!