Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Butterman's, Moonless, & (Never) Again

Goodness that sounds terrible doesn't it? Butterman's moonless, never again? Sounds like one trippy night of debauchery!

I'm super excited for PK Hrezo & her cover reveal/blog hop since I had the honor to beta read it.
I can't wait to read the final product with this amazing <--cover on it
 *Blog*Twitter*Facebook*Website*
Pk asked: Where would you go if you could time travel?
It took a while to think about it. Go to the past or future? I thought of a particular event but was unsure till I went to church. The picture in my head was the picture on the teacher's table and what the lesson was on! I was convinced!


One of the best architectural designs of it's --> time. It speaks volumes even from a non-religious stand point. The blood, sweat, and agonizing tears to create a masterpiece of 40yrs of work. Need I say more? I want to travel back in time to see it being complete. I'd like to stay for a while and hear the stories, write them down, & stay for the dedication. My woes are incomparable to those that sacrificed for it. My weaknesses will be strengthened spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.
Thanks to PK! Good luck with your book.

Dang it! I have a chip on my shoulder. So, I ate it. But another appeared. Cheese flavored...left by the ever so lovable Crystal Collier. A wonderful reminder her cover <--was here!

Blurb: Alexia’s nightmares become reality: a dead baron, red-eyed wraiths, and forbidden love with a man hunted by these creatures. After an attack close to home, Alexia realizes she cannot keep one foot in her old life and one in this new world. To protect her family she must either be sold into a loveless marriage, or escape with her beloved and risk becoming one of the Soulless.
Thanks to Crystal! Good luck with your book.

And finally...
Theresa Paolo has an awesome cover, too. See -->
That's really a pic of my husband and me frolicking...
She asks: What did you vow "never again" to do, but did anyways?
Well, I vowed to never look at another man ever again. But I break it constantly. Like every time I watch Mark Wahlberg, James Franco, Gerald Butler, Charlie Hunnam... need I go on?? My head just naturally turns.
*Blog*Twitter*Goodreads*Facebook*
Thanks to Theresa! Good luck with your book.

 

Have YOU ever been "Butterman" "Moonless"?
"(Never) Again" you say? 

38 comments:

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Tammy. Interesting time travel trip. CONGRATS to Pk. Great book cover.

T. Drecker said...

This is a post of pure awesomeness - congrats to all! Even to your not keeping that promise ;)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

LOL Love your (Never) Again entry. Yeah, I'm not too great with that, either, so I never made the promise I know I can't keep. :D

Pat Hatt said...

Awesome book covers indeed at your feed

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Those are great book covers. I'm not sure I ever vowed never again except for something to do with lime vodka and St Patty's day.

Pk Hrezo said...

Aw congrats to all the hotties! lol

Wow I've never even heard of that Salt Lake temple. It looks amazing. A very cool and unique answer, Tammy! The stories they'd have to tell would be remarkable.

Thanks for all your help thru Butterman's journey. You're a gem! :D

Pk Hrezo said...

And too funny your answer to never Again! We all took that vow, right?? but just cuz we're on a diet doesn't mean we can't look at the menu. ;)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Never look at another man. Careful Tammy you might be inviting blindness. Congrats PK and Liz (Seckman) had me change my mind from going to meet Shakespeare to meeting Jesus. Want to come with T?

Siv Ottem said...

Wonderful choice! I would love to go back in time and watch Michelangelo paint the Sistine chapel!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Tams,

You are right... a stunning piece of architecture....

Ah, your never again? PLEEZE... Did you forget my interview already? LOL....

ALL the best to PK and Crystal!

Tina said...

What a unique choice for time travel! I like how you put this post together with so much content, yet not overwhelming.
Tina @ Life is Good

sydneyaaliyah.com said...

I thought about the whole fly on the wall at a significant event or place in time. Cool choice.

Chrys Fey said...

Seeing something so historical like that being built and dedicated would be awe-inspiring! When I visited Butterman, I didn't go anywhere that amazing, but my trip would be spiritual as well. :)

Crystal Collier said...

Aw, Tammy, thanks for the shout out! I'm sending more cheese your way!

And I totally agree about the Salt Lake Temple. It's gorgeous, and the workmanship that went into it? Wow. I mean, gold hand stenciling on the ceilings, hand crafted stone work, gorgeous wood work... It really is amazing.

Ashley Chappell said...

Congrats to ALL of the lovely ladies on your blog today! Totally fun post :-)

Julie Sondra Decker said...

LOL--never look at another man? That's a tall order. . . . :D

Emily R. King said...

Great choice, Tammy! The SLC Temple is fab!

Michelle Wallace said...

A bevy of beauties at your blog today... including a beautiful piece of architecture... what a great idea for time travel!
The covers are all awesome.

Leandra Wallace said...

Fun questions and answers!

DAVID WALSTON said...

So where did that pic of Captain America come from?

Tammy Theriault said...

Awwww!!! Squeezes to all my commenters!!

Theresa said...

So many gorgeous covers! And that guy! Yes please :) OMG I just noticed the arrow to me! HA! You're too funny! I love it. There's nothing wrong with a little window shopping ;)

Thanks for joining the hop!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that is a wonderful trip, Tammy!

Yolanda Renee said...

Awesome fun reading all the trips folks would take.

Great books all!

Suzi said...

Now admit it, did you really think you'd be able to keep you vow when you made it?

I'm thinking probably not. :)

Donna Hole said...

And . . what's wrong with a night of debauchery?

.......dhole

ilima said...

So many great covers. Naughty naughty looking at men. Maybe you SHOULD go back to see the temple...help with the repenting and all. Haha.

klahanie said...

Human, Tammy,

Nice to see PK reveal herself on your blog. Ah, nice to see PK's book cover on your incredibly awesome site.

Delighted to you made it Crystal clear with her Moonless cover.

And all the best to Theresa.

Yes, I'm typing from the future.

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

Trisha F said...

Both great book covers!

I'm particularly struck by the awesomeness of PK's, and her book sounds like a great read as well. :)

Heather Holden said...

I've been seeing these three books everywhere in the blogosphere lately. They all sound amazing!

Margie said...

Great book covers!

And I kind of think Mark Wahlberg is pretty awesome!

Lara Schiffbauer said...

You named many of my weaknesses! Male weaknesses, I mean. There are some men that seem to force you to look at them.

And, by the way, your interview with Michael Di Gesu was possibly the funniest and best interview I've ever read. I was laughing all the way through it. :D

Sylvia Ney said...

Great post! And those books look great. New follower here, and I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

Romance Reader said...

Hi, Tammy,

Interesting time travel trip. Congratulations to Pk. Great book cover.

Nas

Nick Wilford said...

Those who built that temple would definitely have stories to tell. Congrats to PK, Crystal and Theresa!

Lexa Cain said...

You got to beta Butterman's? I'm so jealous! I bet it was a really fun read. Choosing to visit a place never occurred to me. It's uniquely interesting. :-)

Misha Gericke said...

So excited to read Moonless. :-)

Nicole Zoltack said...

What a fun post! Look at all those hotties. :)