Monday, September 30, 2013

MY LIVE, not so really but kinda, INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL DI GESU!

It was a dark & stormy night...
I was running at the beach near my house. I could hear the tides breaking along the shore, but I could also hear someone crying in a driftwood hut I just passed. I stopped, peered inside and found Michael Di Gesu. "What's the matter, Michael?" "I thought we were suppose to go running together." "Oh...was that today? I'm sorry. Wanna go & we can talk along the way?"
And just like that, we were off!!

*this is a creative writing exercise for fun!

1. What the heck Michael! Where are your running shorts?
Well, I do have a black silk pair I keep handy. But nowadays I wear them only in the house. It would create too much of a scene in public...They were custom made for me years ago for a fashion shoot. They are REALLY short. LOL.
I can't imagine those as "running shorts". More like "hot dang cue that stripper music" shorts.
Da, da, da, da,...Well they breathe well...& quite airy. lol. Nothing like a natural fiber. Shiny nylon is des passe.
What? I can't hear you over that music and your intense yoga positions. That IS yoga, right?

2. So I got a text from you. Mind telling everyone what you told me?
I'll be visiting within the next few weeks...Have any free time for a jog?
Yes, because I will be the one carrying the stereo on my shoulder with the stripper music blaring while you wear your "hot dang" shorts.
I don't know if the Pacific Northwest is ready. Maybe Miami. We can always meet down there if you like. It's always HOT in South Beach. Naked bodies everywhere...So we'd fit right in.
Give me 2 weeks, a plastic surgeon, and some cash...

3. If you could invent a jelly favor, what would it be?
I can only answer one thing to that...Chocolate. How cool would chocolate flavored jelly be?
I...I...I love you.
I guess I should get cracking on the recipe.

4. Are you ticklish?
Yes, but only in questionable areas...
Like dark alleys? I mean, those are pretty questionable areas...
Ah, right. Dark alley. (Lips curl into sheepish grin)

5. Why do you keep taking pictures?
To freeze special moments in time. Even though I have a marginal photographic memory, I am a visual person & love to SEE life's finest moments.
I have a very FINE moment I'd like to capture right now! Care to explain?
WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?! (Hides eyes and turns crimson) HOLY CRAP!!!! That pic is from like twenty years ago!
I don't FRENCH kiss and tell...but maybe good food will sway me...

6. Where are you taking me out for dinner?
You strike me to be the type of girl to really enjoy bustling outdoor cafe. There must be one close by...perhaps with a bit of French flair...
Was it my French braid, the French bread I'm carrying, or my "excuse my French" comments that gave it away?
All of the above.


 
7. Colin Farrel or Will Ferrell?
Not thrilled by either...but if I must pick, Will...only because of Elf.
Elf Lacked Funny...ELF. Sorry but I love Will Ferrell but he has GOT to STOP taking his shirt off every movie. Now Colin, he has GOT to START taking his shirt off every movie.
You're right about Will, but Collin has his moments...He expands and contracts.
Shall we watch Miami Vice in our running shorts & see if he "expands" his clothes off?

8. If you were a fly on the wall, whose wall would you be on?
Ooo...the possibilities. JK Rowlings...she is my favorite author. I'd love a peek to see what she's working on next.
I hear she is expanding the invisible cloak business to running shorts...interested?
LOL. NO, I'm a traditionalist. I'd like a cloak. So much fun to swish around.
Michael? Michael? Where'd you go? *turns on stripper music & cloak starts coming off* I knew you couldn't help it!

9. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
No question...chunky! I love the CRUNCH!
Yummy...crunch...oh wait! We're talking about peanut butter, not chocolate bars.
Let's wrap some chocolate around CRUNCHY peanut butter. I don't think Reeses does a crunchy...do they?
I...I...I love you.

10 I know this is personal, but I must ask: are you...to sexy for your shirt, too sexy for your shirts, so sexy it hurts?
No...I never considered myself sexy. I was always cute. But...with age and maturity many of us lose the boyish or girlish looks & evolve into sexy.
Right Said Fred is secretly crying in his net shirt over your awesome theory. He said he would use the shirt to wipe his tears, but you know...it's netted...kinda hard to do!
Oh, well. Next time he should use bridal veil material. More absorbent, and yet, still see through.
I hear Boy George has an endless supply...They should "net"work.

RECAP
 
Let's see...what I learned about myself. Well the most important thing is that even though I had survived a terrible accident with a broken wrist, a large spider scar on my head (top THAT Harry Potter...lol), two minor scars on my face, and a chipped tooth, this former model is very thankful that it wasn't worse. I also realized I kept my sense of humor doing your interview & had a BLAST. I can face my former pic with a smile & not dread. SO, thank you, Tammy, for keeping it real for me & to make me laugh. Laughter is the best  medicine! And I'd like to thank all of our blogger friends for their support, prayers, and warm wishes for my speedy recovery. I feel better every new day.

I'm glad the stripper music, run, and laughter kept your spirits up my dear friend! Now collect your "I SURVIVED MY INTERVIEW WITH TAMMY THERIAULT" badge!!! YEEE-HAW!


*IF YOU'D LIKE A SHOT AT AN INTERVIEW, LET ME KNOW AT TAMMYBR12@GMAIL.COM!!

49 comments:

DAVID WALSTON said...

HA! That was great. We need more chocolate in the world, and bunnies.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow, you found a real photo of Michael as a model - impressive, Tammy.
Thank you for not wearing those shorts in public. Although Old Kitty would be very interested if they were also invisible.
Funny stuff, guys!

Suzi said...

Oh, what a good laugh on a Monday morning. Thanks Tammy and Michael!

Pat Hatt said...

hahaha awesome, but Miami vice, horrible movie

Julie Flanders said...

This had me laughing all the way through. And how fun to see that old pic of Michael!
Great interview. :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Fun interview. Chocolate jelly. Yum!

Julie Luek said...

Out loud laughing-- fun interview and nice pic of Michael. :)

I love all things chocolate, but may have to draw the line at that jelly.

Michael Di Gesu said...

HI, Tammy,

HEY, everyone..,

I laughed all over again,Tams... you really know how to start off a Monday morning! I had such a great time doing this interview with you!

I'm off and "running" ....

See ya later....

S.P. Bowers said...

Everything tastes better with chocolate.

Tammy Theriault said...

It was an awesome time!!!

Crystal Collier said...

Bwahahahaha! Oh my. Tammy, you're going to corrupt my poor little innocent mind.

Great interview!

Carrie Butler said...

"Are you ticklish?"
"Yes, but only in questionable areas..."
"Like dark alleys?"


This is why I love both of you. :)

Pk Hrezo said...

So funny!! Love you guys!! :D

S.K. Anthony said...

Oh my gosh, this was too awesome!!!!

*still laughing*

You two rock! :D

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Too funny. Michael is one of the most upbeat people I know in the blogosphere.
On the other hand, from someone who lives within a long jog of the Reeses/Hershey plant we sometimes get test marketed and we did have peanut butter cups that were crunchy for a while. Don't know if everyone did but they were reallllllllly good.

klahanie said...

Hey tam-bare!

Great post! Thanks for sharing! Well done, Michael!

If you could invent a jelly "favor", what would it be?

A chocolate favor, eh, Michael. That Tammy will be enjoying your recipe, no doubt.

Nice survival, dude. Giggle and gosh! :)

Gary

Brian Miller said...

ha. you do some of the most amazing interviews...chocolate and peanut butter, all the way...cue the music...

Tammy Theriault said...

love that you all came...chocolate attacks for everyone!

Yolanda Renee said...

Too funny, those shorts - OMGosh!

Great photo and lovely interview!

You both rock!

So glad you're doing so much better!

VR Barkowski said...

Ok, I snorted half a glass of water and nearly drowned, reading this. You two are SO lucky. If this interview weren't so funny I'd have to sue.

Great job!

VR Barkowski

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Mmm, a crunchy peanut butter and chocolate jelly sandwich. I'll have what they're having. You two are fun.

xoRobyn

Nick Wilford said...

You barely survived that one, Michael!

LuAnn Braley said...

Any minute now I'll stop laughing and waking up family members. Too, TOO funny!

Julie Luek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leandra Wallace said...

I love these kinds of interviews- so much better than 'where do you get your ideas?'! =)

J. A. Bennett said...

Remind me to never go running with Tammy. I'd rather just eat chocolate :D

Tammy Theriault said...

Why not run AND eat chocolate!!

Patsy said...

That was fun. Mad, but fun.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'll meet you in Miami too, if Tammy will share her plastic surgeon and her cash!

Tammy Theriault said...

Surgeon said yes!! Lol

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, All,

Okay, Tams,

Where was the chocolate when we were together. Did you stash it in a "questionable" area?

Thanks for dropping by everyone!

I'm still laughing from Tammy's responses! Sorry you snorted your water, VI.... Glad you're not suing! LOL.

Christine Rains said...

Hilarious interview! I now want chocolate and possibly a strip show.

Margie said...

I love the crunchy kind too!
This was fun!

Thanks for the visit and follow!

Suze said...

Not convinced about the chocolate jelly bit ...

Heather Holden said...

*snorts laughter* Such a fun interview!

Teresa Coltrin said...

How entertaining. Great (and painful?) interview.

Brandon Ax said...

awesome interview laughed the whole time.

J.L. Campbell said...

Hi, guys,
Chocolate flavoured anything is good. Funny stuff. :)

Kelley Lynn said...

This was great! Gosh, laughed the whole time :)

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh...

I'm crying I think I'm laughing that hard.

And the PIC!!!! Hahaha!!!! Look at that pic of Michael!!!!! I love it. So classic Hollywood!!!!!

Seriously, you guys. This was one of my favorites. Totally loving it.

Romance Reader said...

Wow! Fun interview. Thanks Tammy!

Nas

Deniz Bevan said...

Ha ha! What an awesome interview! Who could get any running done in silk shorts? They'd make me want to curl up on one of those lip-shaped sofas...

Deniz Bevan said...

Say, Tammy, can I get an interview? This really looks like fun!

Tammy Theriault said...

Would love too!!

Lisa Gail Green said...

Wow quite the fun interview. Mmmm chocolate covered crunchy PB. Sorry got distracted there.

Jay Noel said...

My sides hurt from laughing. I mean silk underwear, Will Farrell in a speedo, and Right Said Fred???

Cherie Reich said...

Another hilarious interview! :)

Misha Gericke said...

Fun interview, as always. Learned all sorts of interesting stuff from you, Michael. :-)

Blogger said...

I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.