Monday, September 23, 2013

BOOK YOUR FREE TIME TRIP NOW!!!

My AWESOME Beta friend, the ever so LOVELY
has this totally AWESOME book coming out that I had the HONOR of beta-ing.
 So to kick it off, we are hosting the BLOGFEST...
 
IT'S SIMPLE! IT'S FREE! IT'S FUN!
 
SO WHY ARE YOU STILL SCREAMING? SIGN UP!!
 
October 16th write a blurb on your AMAZING blogs
that completes this line...
 
I'D BOOK MY TIME TRIP TO______________!!!
(of course with an awesome monologue)

 Sign up & ADD the link to your sidebar!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS...SPREAD THE WORD!!
Do you want to see a certain concert? View a special occasion? See a treaty signed? Fall in the lap of a young Marlon Brando or Sophia Loren? What then?? Tell me on October 16th!!!

IN OTHER NEWS....
SUSAN FLETT SWIDERSKI
YOU ARE THE WINNER OFF MY PARTY BUS FROM THE LAST POST!!
CONGRATS!! I'LL BE EMAILING YOU YOUR PRIZE!


16 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Oh. I don't know the answer to this. Sooo many possibilities. *think think think*

DAVID WALSTON said...

Time travel you say...
This might get interesting.

Pat Hatt said...

To next week, get the lottery numbers and come back

Pk Hrezo said...

Congrats to Susan!

And thanks for co-hosting and posting today! Can't wait to read about your choice in time trips.:D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The entries will be fun!

Tammy Theriault said...

Glad y'all stopped by!!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Tammy.... YAY PK!!!!!

Looks like we're co-hosting together sweets... I'll be posting on Wed....

HI FIVES!!!!!

Too cold for micro min running shorts today.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I better get signed up now!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Sounds so exciting!!

Johanna Garth said...

I can't wait to read those posts! What a great idea.

SC Author said...

Oooh this is a good idea!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I might have to do that!

Emily R. King said...

Oh, sounds fun. I may have to sign up!

Romance Reader said...

SOunds fun...now where would I go?

Nas

Tammy Theriault said...

Thanks guys!!!

LuAnn Braley said...

OK, OK, OK, the button is on my blog and my thinking cap is on! :O)