Monday, July 15, 2013

Hot Chicks Unite!! *BANG*BANG*

Sapphire Star Publishing must have some stellar requirements. 
I mean, check out 2 of their HOT commodities:
I think their requirements go a little something like this:
1. Star quality writing (awesome books - check)
2. Star quality looks (hot chicks - check)
3. Star quality personality (humorous yet cool - check)

And that is the long story short on how they were picked!! Take notes people!!
 
IN BREAKING NEWS FROM HOT CHICK #1:
Do you have $0.99 laying around??
Then you MUST MUST MUST buy
"THE MISTAKEN"
 
ON SALE NOW!! SALE ENDS TODAY!!
One of the best romance thrillers I've ever read!! *BANG*BANG*
Where to find The Mistaken:
 
IN BREAKING NEWS FROM HOT CHICK #2:
Do you have a calendar somewhere?
Then you MUST MUST MUST mark it!
"COURAGE"
(MARK OF NEXUS #2)
 
COMING OCTOBER 15!! READ THE BLURB BELOW!!
One of the best paranormal romances I've yet to read!! *BANG*BANG*
 
Rena Collins never thought she’d long for the past—back when affection from Wallace, her freakishly strong boyfriend, was the most dangerous aspect of her life. But now that the human-altering organization known as ERA has gone on the offensive, nothing is safe. Her bloodline is exposed, her relationships torn apart, and just when it seems like things can’t get any worse, ERA ups the ante. To save mankind from forced evolution, Rena will have to mend her broken ties and form a resistance... hand-in-hand with the one she hurt most.
Where to find Courage (Mark of Nexus #2):
BOOK PAGE  |  GOODREADS  |   BOOK TRAILER
 
 
To read or not to read, that is the - wait no!
They're awesome, hot writers with cool personalities.
It's a MUST MUST MUST read!
HOT CHICKS UNITE!! *BANG*BANG* 

42 comments:

Mark Koopmans said...

Hey,

Don't forget two hot chicks need a strong, clucking Mother Hen to keep them on the straight and narrow:)

Congrats (again!!) to Carrie and yo, folks, if you don't have Nancy's book - you are missing out :)

Pat Hatt said...

Those sure aren't bad attributes

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Carrie's cover rocks and Nancy's book is awesome!

Suze said...

Tammy, you look so pretty!

Emily R. King said...

Okay, girl. Where have you been? Send me a text!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Love the cute chicks. And excited for Nancy and CArrie!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

That hot chicks image is hilarious! Cool sale Nancy and congrats Carrie for having a cool steamy cover.

Nancy Thompson said...

Whew! I was worried when I saw your FB post. I'm relieved you didn't post a nekkid picture of me! Thanks for the shout out! I love my chick-sister Carrie! And I love you, too, Miss Tammy! ❤

Tammy Theriault said...

IM SEEING LOTS OF FINE CHICKS AROUND HERE!

Jay Noel said...

I misread your posts at first. Thought it said, "Hot Chicks UNTIE" instead of "Unite."

Oops.

Carrie Butler said...

Thank you so much, Tammy! You rock my freakin' socks off. <3

And to anyone who hasn't read Nancy's book yet, go get it! One of my all time favorite reads. :D

Samantha May said...

Awesome for Carrie and Nancy!!

I think that one day, if I try hard and believe in myself, that I, too, can be a "hot chick."

Leigh Covington said...

Hot chicks unite- indeed! (Love that picture!) And congrats to both ladies! *cheers!*

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Tammy, you've gotta be one of the best cheerleaders in the whole doggone blogosphere. Great job. The hot chicks pic is adorable, and I LOVED Nancy's book. Thanks for the heads up on Carrie's.

Tammy Theriault said...

CHEERING ON SOME HOT CHICKS? YES YES YES!!

tfwalsh said...

Two fantastic books...:) Congrats, ladies.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Best of luck to both the hot chicks!

Melissa said...

The Mistaken is great.

Can't wait for Carrie's book 2 - Courage is great, too! :)

S.P. Bowers said...

Man, the things I could do if I had to hot chicks with guns....

Congrats to Nancy and Carrie.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I love the cover for Carrie's next book!

Southpaw said...

Both books sound intriguing! And the covers are pretty nice too.

DEZMOND said...

yep, I like your new profile pic too, very hotsie :)

Dana said...

Congrats to both of them!

Cherie Reich said...

The Mistaken is in my to-read pile, and congrats to Carrie's book two being out in a few months!

Carol Kilgore said...

Love your Hot Chicks graphic :)

Good luck to Nancy and Carrie!

Morgan said...

Love these two girls! Both so wonderful and so talented!

Tammy Theriault said...

HOT CHICKS UNITE!!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hot chicks - LOL! I still have to read Nancy's book.

Lydia Kang said...

You guys may need to make some HCU t-shirts...just sayin'.
;)

Nancy LaRonda Johnson said...

Great picture and nice promotion. Sound like exciting reads. Writer’s Mark

Damyanti said...

Congratulations to the authors! That graphic is so cute :)

klahanie said...

Two hot chicks and an extra hot chick to share this stuff!

You're welcome!

From an incredibly hot dude,

Gary

Christine Rains said...

Yay for the hot chicks!

michelle said...

Actually 3 hot chicks... you included Tammy!
*sizzling stuff*
Writer In Transit

Tammy Theriault said...

I LIKE THE SIZZLING HOTNESS AROUND HERE!!!

Tara Tyler said...

you are there too right?! hot chick writer!!

congrats to nancy & carrie, awesome! and i love the pic! hot dangerous chicks!

and your tickle monster post was phenomenal!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Aren't those great titles?

David P. King said...

Both of these titles sound awesome. I better get cracking on my TBR list :)

Medeia Sharif said...

Sapphire Star? How about Hot Chicks Press?

Tammy Theriault said...

HOT CHICKS PRESS??? Yes !!!

Elise Fallson said...

OMG this post was so HOT!

Nas said...

Yay! For Carrie and Nancy! Awesome!

All the best!