Monday, June 24, 2013

MY LIVE, not so really but kinda, INTERVIEW WITH AUBRIE DIONNE!!

It was a dark and stormy night...
 
At an orchestra concert, I bugged out as I saw Aubrie Dionne doing a solo of the famous Star Wars song! Say what? I thought she was a sci-fi, fantasy author? Holy crap! Next she broke out the Star Trek theme and everyone did the Vulcan salute!! Forget that, I HAD to interview her! This girl is definitely ... different.
 
** this interview is for creative writing practice**
  
1. If you could makeup an action hero of yourself, what would it be?
 
I guess I'd have a flute because that's what I do in real life. A pink cape as well. My superpower would be something cool like stopping time or shooting lightning bolts through my flute.
 
So, like, this one time at band camp...
 
I actually did go to band camp. Several times. Oh the stories I could tell...
 
 
2. I am so hungry right now...what's cooking?
 
You're not going to like the answer to this: veggies and veggie burgers. I'm a vegetarian and I love vegetables. That's what I have for lunch everyday.
 
I love veggie burgers!! Afterwards can we go get strawberry ice cream? It's fruit so it's healthy...right?
 
I'd love to make veggie burgers for you! And yes, we can have strawberry ice cream, too.
 
Ok! *chomps on Burger King burger* sorry...I got hungry thinking of eating...so I'm um...eating...
 
3. If you could follow me for a day, what would you like to do?
 
Can we go to the movies and see some action, adventure movie? Then get some frozen yogurt- there's this real neat place by where I live where you can put on your own toppings. I always cover it with cookie dough and cherries- and then shopping at Target because they have the best deals on cute clothes.
 
Oops...made other plans...PEACE!!
What? Don't like Target? Afraid of red?
 
No, I'm banned. Apparently if you run around yelling "code red, code red" they don't find it funny... 
 
4. What did the apple say to the banana?
 
Unpeel me and see what you get.
 
Vegetarians have dirty minds...
 
 
5. Dang, i'm so full now, give me a workout girl 'cause i have to retain my 6-pack.
 
Workout? What's that?
 
*throws sodas at Aubrie* I meant this 6-pack girl!
 
 
6. What is 1+2+1+8+5+8+9+20+100
 
Math + me = disaster. The bank has sent us two letters so far saying I calculated the deposit slip wrong.
 
That may have been me transferring some of that deposit money to my account when I wrote all over those slips...
 
7. Can I cut your hair?
 
Only if you're going to make it into one of those really cute pixie cuts. No mullets.
 
You don't wanna party when people are behind you but be taken seriously as they pass you?
 
 
8. What song are you listening to?
 
Birdsong from out the window.
 
I got my BB gun...hold on. *pop pop* Now what song do you hear?
 
Ummm...silence?
 
 9. Why do they call it a throw if i can't throw it at people?
 
Why can't you? Go ahead and see what happens. 
 
*throws big heavy blanket in Aubrie's face*
 
Well, I didn't mean to throw it at me. LOL
It's pretty hard to throw it through you... 
 
 
10. Would you walk 500 miles and then walk 500 more just to be the woman that walks a thousand to fall down at my door?
 
OMG I LOVE THIS SONG. Did you see the movie Benny and Joon? They play this song in the movie and it makes me want to cry. As for me walking 500 miles, probably not. I get tired after one.
 
See the movie? Shoot...I married the actor!! Mrs. Depp walks a few miles everyday to give Mr. Depp a kiss while he is at work. Just saying.
Okay, Mrs. Depp...
No need for formalities, just call me Johnny Depp's one and only true love. That will do.
 
 
THE RECAP!
 
I learned to watch my bank account better, *looks at Tammy suspiciously* when to dodge a blanket, and that I'll have to buy my pink cape at Target- but without Tammy's help. Thanks for this enlightening interview, Tammy! 
 
Don't forget what else we learned today! Vegetarians not only have interesting band camp stories, but have some dirty food humor! You're really bad with money, *pulls $20s from her purse*, and don't like to have serious, yet totally cool hair cuts. But that's ok, just continue to call me Mrs. Johnny Depp and let's drink our 6-pack of soda abs while we celebrate your new badge!
I SURVIVED MY INTERVIEW WITH TAMMY THERIAULT BADGE!!
 
 
 
**if you enjoyed the interview & want to give it a try, email me: tammyb12@gmail.com**
 
 
 
 
 

58 comments:

Aubrie said...

This was definitely interesting and one of the most fun interview I've ever done. Thanks for having me!

Pat Hatt said...

Banned from target, oh the shame lol another great interview

Suzi said...

How could anyone not love mullets. I mean that picture is just so... stunning. :)

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Tammy, Hi, Aubrie,

Such Monday morning FUN!!!! You girls have great Chemistry....


Aubrie I can definitely see you swooping through the air with your pink cape and flute!!!!! A force to reckoned with... LOL.

TAMMY take her to TARGET.... Poor thing needs cute clothes and that pink cape! How else will she attain her superhero status!

Enjoy your day shopping, eating strawberry ice cream. and just celebrating girl power....

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I used to rock a mullet in jr high. Only we called it a bi-level haircut. Ah, the good old days!

Neurotic Workaholic said...

I LOVED that 500 miles song. Every time I hear it I'm twelve years old again and at my first dance. And by the way, this interview made me hungry. I'm going to go eat some vegetables too. Except by vegetables, I mean green M&Ms.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hilarious! What does she yell when she's in WalMart?
I'm not a vegetarian but I'll take a veggie burger.

Julie Luek said...

Ha-- love the mullet. My husband had one back in th' day, but not quite that fluffy and long. The kids love to harass him for it. This was a very fun interview, as usual!

Andrew Leon said...

I want to hear stories about band camp.

Tammy Theriault said...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR STOPPING BY. BIS SQUUUUUEZE!!!!

klahanie said...

Hey Tammy and Aubrie,

And hey, thanks for having me! Hey Tammy and Aubrie, look at my smiley face after this interview. Well done, the both of you.

Gary and yes, Tammy, you're very welcome!

Emily R. King said...

Nice meeting you, Aubrie. We could swap stories about band camp. ;)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Another grrrrreat interview. Thanks for the chuckles, ladies.

Donna Hole said...

Way fun. But I'll have to step out for a strawberry milkshake now . .

........dhole

Heather Holden said...

LOL! This interview had me giggling heaps this morning. Glad I'm not the only one who results in disaster whenever added with math! XD

Rinelle Grey said...

Love the interview! So different to the normal author interviews, and much more fun I think.

Livia Peterson said...

I love your fun interviews, girl! You know they're fricking hilarious...

Cherie Reich said...

LOL!!! And now I want to yell "Code Red" at Target, but it's okay. My cousins work there. ;)

Tammy Theriault said...

YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!!! Code red hilarious

Morgan said...

Tammy, you crack me up! You're always so funny. Nice job to Aubrie too! The badge is well earned! ;-)

celeste holloway said...

Ha! I went to band camp once, and used to play the flute too! Also, I went to Target last week and saw a wanted pic of Tammy posted on every wall. It really upset me, so after that, I walked down to the frozen yogurt place and ate my way to happiness. I feel better now. Glad you survived the interview Aubrie. Don't let Tammy turn you to the dark side. I'd hate to see your pic next to hers at Target. :P

michelle said...

Did somebody mention Johnny Depp?
Oo-la-la!
Writer In Transit

Tammy Theriault said...

MRS JOHNNY DEPP TO YOU. LOL

Elise Fallson said...

I love your interviews! Aubrie you did a great job. If I could hang with Tammy all day, I'd want a ride on her chopper. :D

Theresa Milstein said...

A flute-fighter vegetarian who hates mullets. Now I know more about Aubrie!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Great interview as always. Lightning bolts through a flute - that's a heck of a superpower :)

T said...

Hilarious and informative, all at once... as usual! I have an issue with throws, too... you can't just throw them on the sofa and have them look all nice. They should be called "fix and straighten for an hours"... cause that's what they really are. Let's go change the signs at Target to prevent false advertising.

David P. King said...

This has to be the funniest interviews I've read in a long time. I'm taking notes. :)

Romance Book Haven said...

Loved the interview! Fun!

Nas

Denise Covey said...

Love the 500 Miles song, especially as it's sung in Benny and Joon (an early Johnny Depp flick). Aubrie is very cool...love her Paradise...space opera. And she is a great flute player. Oh, to be that good at any instrument.

Denise

Melissa said...

Love the mullet. LOL Fun interview. :)

DEZMOND said...

ooh, I love it that Aubrie is a vegetarian like moiself :) Nice interview, ladies

Damyanti said...

This was a funinterview, made me chuckle :)

jaybird said...

I actually love mullets too. The girls and I try and snap pictures of them when we are out to remember the best ones we've ever seen! LOL

Rachna Chhabria said...

Fun interview, enjoyed it.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I can't see a mullet and not think of McGyver.
Love the interview and frozen yogurt.

Christine Rains said...

Vegetarians do have the dirtiest minds. I was one for 15 years until I got pregnant, and then... Well, I don't remember much any more with that kid around. Wonder where he is right now....

cleemckenziebooks said...

Great fun this! Loved the banana and the mullet, which sadly is back in fashion. Arrg.

Jeff Hargett said...

I can't imagine anyone passing up a mullet! I sported one of those things for YEARS. :)

J M Filipowicz said...

Hi Tammy.

You know that 500 miles song is one of my favourites. There's something wonderful about Scottish brothers shouting about how far they'll walk for love.

Carrie Butler said...

Hah! I love this. :)

Tammy, we have to do one of these sometime!

Ruth Schiffmann said...

What a great interview =D

Mark Koopmans said...

OMGosh, yes... PLEASE have Carrie do an interview - that would be awesome...

Not that this *wasn't* awesome, it was and I'm happy that I know now how to spell "Mulett."

Good on ya, Aubrie - welcome to the survivors of TT club :)

Brian Miller said...

oo la you never know what you will get when you unpeel the banana...ha..a lightning flute...intriguing...ha i rocked the mullet a bit in high school...lol

Crystal Collier said...

Gosh, amen to the mullets. Seriously, what kind of fashion freak dreamed that one up--and more to the point, what kind of fashion idiot decided to recycle that trend? (They were bored, and wanted some amazingly embarrassing shots to fill their tabloids.)

Trisha F said...

I have found memories of a website I found in my early days on the internet, relating to mullets. I can't even remember what it was called. But I do remember another site I found called hatsofmeat :)

Cortney Pearson said...

Love the superhero flute weapon idea! Lol, great interview! :D

Roland D. Yeomans said...

What a fun, off-the-wall interview. Loved the cows going to McDonald's and "having it their way!" :-)

ilima said...

I would never ever ever let you cut my hair. Ever. ;)

Shell Flower said...

Nice to meet Aubrie. You two sound like trouble together :) Thanks for keeping interviews weird, Tammy.

BECKY said...

Great interview!

Pk Hrezo said...

LOL... love it!! You give the best interviews ever. And OMG to Andre Agassi's mullet!! I forgot all about that. He was a hottie too, but good grief what were we thinking back then?? My high school boyfriend had a mullet. lol

Gina Gao said...

This is such a hilarious interview! I enjoyed reading this very much.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

DEZMOND said...

it's true that us vegetarians have naughty minds :)

Sherry Ellis said...

Fun interview! Now I want to go out and get some frozen yogurt!

Tina said...

It's been too long. I forgot how funny your interviews are...
Tina @ Life is Good

Yolanda Renee said...

Love the humorous interview - you both did a great job, but now I want strawberries! Would you yell code blue in Kmart?

Peaches Ledwidge said...

You certainly have great interview skills. Chuckles here and there.