SO... When the sassy, saucy CASSIE MAE was ready to have her cover reveal for
HOW TO DATE A NERD,
I decided to go UNDERCOVER & discover for myself on HOW TO LAND A NERD...
But first...the REVEAL & BLURB!!
With that said, I challenged myself, inspired by the book's blurb, & wanted to know how to LAND a nerd. Here is what I tried, tested, and dully noted!
1. If you wear high waters, leaving home the little black dress...you'll land a nerd.
2. If you wear a t-shirt that says: "My other car is the Millennium Falcon"...you'll land a nerd.
3. If you ask a comp tech which floppy disks to buy...you'll land a nerd.
4. If you walk into a comic book store arguing who'd win - Batman or Spider-Man...you'll land a nerd.
5. If you walk into a math class quoting the Pythagorean theorem...you'll land a nerd.
6. If you have a bumper sticker that says: "My child got straight A's at Hogwarts"...you'll land a nerd.
7. If your Match.com profile is written in Klingon...you'll land a nerd.
8. If you have a pin up calendar of naked robots...you'll land a nerd.
9. If you think Back to the Future is scientifically possible...you'll land a nerd.
10. If the Vulcan salute is your preferred method of greeting people...you'll land a nerd.
**A special Vulcan salute to Oscar Palomo-Nieto for the support with these...nope, he is NOT a nerd!**
AND NOW...the reveal of the winner for the free ebook of SEBASTIAN FALLS
pick a number please...
a little quicker please...
come on now, people are waiting....
**just send me your credit card number...no? ok. I'll have my people contact your people**
~~SO...ANYONE WILLING TO LAY CLAIM TO NERD-OM?? ~~
I know you're out there...don't hide those pocket protectors!!