Monday, June 10, 2013

"How to Date a Nerd" Cover Reveal & My UNDERCOVER Investigations!!

SO... When the sassy, saucy CASSIE MAE was ready to have her cover reveal for
HOW TO DATE A NERD,
I decided to go UNDERCOVER & discover for myself on HOW TO LAND A NERD...


But first...the REVEAL & BLURB!!
With that said, I challenged myself, inspired by the book's blurb, & wanted to know how to LAND a nerd. Here is what I tried, tested, and dully noted!
1. If you wear high waters, leaving home the little black dress...you'll land a nerd.
2. If you wear a t-shirt that says: "My other car is the Millennium Falcon"...you'll land a nerd.
3. If you ask a comp tech which floppy disks to buy...you'll land a nerd.
4. If you walk into a comic book store arguing who'd win - Batman or Spider-Man...you'll land a nerd.
5. If you walk into a math class quoting the Pythagorean theorem...you'll land a nerd.
6. If you have a bumper sticker that says: "My child got straight A's at Hogwarts"...you'll land a nerd.
7. If your Match.com profile is written in Klingon...you'll land a nerd.
8. If you have a pin up calendar of naked robots...you'll land a nerd.
9. If you think Back to the Future is scientifically possible...you'll land a nerd.
10. If the Vulcan salute is your preferred method of greeting people...you'll land a nerd.
**A special Vulcan salute to Oscar Palomo-Nieto for the support with these...nope, he is NOT a nerd!**



AND NOW...the reveal of the winner for the free ebook of SEBASTIAN FALLS 
envelope please...
pick a number please...
a little quicker please...
come on now, people are waiting....
HURRY UP!!
comment #13!!
**just send me your credit card number...no? ok. I'll have my people contact your people**


~~SO...ANYONE WILLING TO LAY CLAIM TO NERD-OM?? ~~
I know you're out there...don't hide those pocket protectors!!

31 comments:

Cassie Mae said...

I think you read my book, because that list is spot on! LOL.

Thanks, Tammy!!

Cassie Mae said...

And, I do not remember sending that picture with my bio! :D

Pat Hatt said...

Back to the future is possible, where's my plutonium?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Cassie!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Congrats Cassie, interesting investigation and congrats to the winner.

J. A. Bennett said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! Good thing I already landed a nerd :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to Cassie. Her cover is awesome!

Leigh Covington said...

LOL! That picture of Cassie is hilarious!

Heather Holden said...

I keep hearing about this book throughout the blogosphere today, and it looks like so much fun. Your tips for landing a nerd are hilarious!

klahanie said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing!

Ahem! Gosh Cassie, I'm taking notes. Hopefully some lady will want to date a nerd like me.

We can discuss the bestest golly darn fun chess moves. We can talk about blog fests and blog hops and discuss the amazing alphabet. Supernerd has arrived. Yay and wow!

I've never seen a 'comic strip'. Over to you, Tammy.

Okay, congrats Cassie Mae and thank you for being one of my adoring fans, along with the starstruck Tammy!

You are very welcome for my comment.

Gary :)

Neurotic Workaholic said...

I love your list! It's so funny. Maybe I should try going to a comic book store, because then I'll meet a cute but likable nerd. But on the other hand, the only comic books I ever read were the Archie comics; I think that Betty should have stopped following Archie around and found a nerd who loved only her and not her best friend Veronica.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Tammy,

CONGRATS CASSIE.... What a fun premise and cover!

Still laughing with the ten signs of NERDOM... LOL.

Thanks for the WIN!!!! How cool. Looking forward to reading my E-book.... SOOOO.... Where do I send the credit card number.... I could NEVER REVEAL it in the BLOGOSPHERE... TO MANY prying eyes. LOL.

Trisha F said...

Definitely loving the sound of this book, and the cover is awesome too!

That list was fun! :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Nerdom is being able to name all the secondary characters in Star Trek.

(Oh, and I'm a nearly nerd)

Tammy Theriault said...

Squeeze to my nerds!!!!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

This sounds like a terrific premise for a book. And I'm not just saying that because I married a nerd. And am one. That's okay. One of these days amateur radio operators are gonna be cool... COOL, I tell ya!

Good luck with your book, Cassie, and congratulations on the win, Michael.

Morgan said...

Tammy, you're a crack up. Congrats to Cassie and Michael. :D

Carol Kilgore said...

Love, love, love Cassie's cover!

Next time I want to meet a nerd, I now know just what to do :)

And congrats to Michael!

Emily R. King said...

Great list, Tammy! Huge congrats to Cassie Mae!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Congrats to Cassie Mae! Loved your undercover investigation Tammy! Enjoy your book Michael!

Julie

Christine Rains said...

Awesome post! Congrats to Cassie. And Batman would definitely win against Spiderman. No contest.

Dana said...

What a fun post! You just made my evening. :)

Tammy Theriault said...

BIG SQUEEZES TO EVERYONE!!

Suze said...

I have -- and have worn in public -- a Millennium Falcon t-shirt.

That is all.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Cassie's covers are so fun. As are her stories. Can't wait for this one.

Tammy Theriault said...

Glad to see you got pass the phish Donna!!

Elise Fallson said...

I'm late, but I just wanted to say Hello *waves* and CoNgRaTs to Cassy! And I'm so embarrassed, I had to google what 'high waters' are. I don't think they are legal here in France? :P

Tammy Theriault said...

Hahaha...that would be a good thing!!

klahanie said...

What would be a good thing, Human Tammy?

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats to Cassie. I love the list and her pics. And that cover is sex-ay.

Mark Koopmans said...

May the Nerds of the world unite and move to Silicon Valley!

Oh...