I apologize for my "explicit" language.
Please, don't shield your eyes from my obsessive cursing. It's going to be okay.
You will say the same when you read on!!
I was the lucky recipient of several FRIGGIN' AWESOME things this month!!
Please don't be jealous...it makes you gain weight.
Instead, just say "FRIGGIN' AWESOME" & 10 good things will happen to you!!
(this statement has not been approved by the FDA or anyone really...)
1. Time for sailing, digging clams, crabbing, & getting mussels off the beach.
Here's what 70 degree weather looks like on beautiful Whidbey Island!
Don't be jealous of awesome beautiful islands.
2. I can finally enjoy a baseball game because now I'm watching my son play.
Can you say time for big pretzels? Yum!
Don't be jealous of him doing awesome.
3. The sun told my dad & me, it was time for some father-daughter motorcycle riding.
We rode side by side for 3 hours & toured 2 islands!
Don't be jealous of my awesome sore bum.
4. After posting that I got asked to beta read, doors creaked opened.
I got propositioned by a few more people!
Don't be jealous of my awesome new fat red pen.
5. I FINISHED MY BOOK & HAD MY COVER MADE BY MY TALENTED STEP-DAUGHTER!!!
I just got a few AWE-SOME beta readers
to help me finalize it!!
Don' be jealous of the crying & agonizing during awesome revisions.
*REMEMBER: 5 jealousies = 5lbs gained!!
**TIP TO LOSE ANY LBS GAINED WHILE READING THIS:
say "FRIGGIN' AWESOME" in comments for each pound gained
***MAKE ME GAIN WEIGHT: what "FRIGGIN' AWESOME" things did you do this month that will make me jealous???