Friday, December 28, 2012

GO AWAY! wait...not you. COME BACK!!

Wow, what the frick happened?
Yeah, I cursed! In my own way...
 
Why are you leaving me??
 Ok, ok, I guess I will explain. Several things going on here...



HIBERNATION SUIT: MAKES PEOPLE WARM
& UNABLE TO BREATH
1. My bank account is BULIMIC. It literally THREW UP all my money to me thinking I wouldn't go spend it on Christmas presents. I need a stingier bank account.

2. All my wonderful oldies Christmas songs are LEAVING ME!! Why??? *melts to kneeling position* Why would you do that?? *sniffle* Don't leave me, too, Trans Siberian Orchestra...I LOVE YOU!!

3. My model thin bodysuit said I FORGOT to pay rent & kicked me out. You know what? FINE! I prefer the winter hibernation bodysuit anyways! She let's me eat & be lazy for the holidays!! *stuffs cake in mouth*

4. Time to hibernate my dark stallion that gave me a rush every time I rode him - my bike, Ranger. (Evanovich joke). Too cold to ride him. *wink* And I JUST personalized it, see? Sorry, Mark. We'll have to ride to the Bald Convention in the spring. *double wink*



 
THE PLUS SIDE TO ALL THIS:



1. I'm close to 20,000 words on my book, "Living RunAway". I haven't been able to write too much lately, but I'm not on a deadline. Or a line that is dead...hello? hello? anybody there? I hate prank calls!

2. All those FRICKIN' BAD Christmas songs shall CEASE FIRE! Yes you Bandaid, Wham, Mariah, Celine, Paul McCartney & John Lennon. There are more but I don't feel like throwing up right now. I'm working on my hibernation suit.

3. I get to finally stop CRINGING over poor Christmas house lights. If the frickin' lights flicker on some strands & not all, change the blinker bulb!! If the light strand only half works, why hang them??

4. I want to say THANK YOU to all the bloggers supporting me since my start in September '12. Blog hop funs, blog hop hosting, awards, support groups, lions, and tigers and bears...OH MY!


ENDING 2012. CHEERS, MATE!!
DRINK A BIT OF THE BUBBLY IN 2013.
 SMOOCH UP A STRANGER FOR ME
 CLAIMING YOU TRIPPED OVER THE CARPET
 ONTO THEIR LIPS!

36 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Scary picture at the top there.

Hope you have a good new year and survive the winter.

Michael Offutt, Speculative Fiction Author said...

Have a Happy New Year!

Tamara said...

HAHA...you're hilarious. LOVE the bike. That must be so much fun to ride. :)

Hope you have an awesome New Year and good luck on the WIP!

klahanie said...

Hey Tammy,

Yes, it's me, your starstruck fan, Gary. And at almost two in the morning on this here Saturday, I'm leaving a comment. Are you impressed? Would you like me to go away? 'No, no, Gary! Please stay and continue with one of your much loved, highly anticipated comments. Even if they do ramble on in a rather disjointed, bordering on incoherent manner.' Okay, you've convinced me to stay. Thanks, Tammy.

Now then, congrats on getting to 20,000 words on your book. Must be quite the undertaking counting each word.

Do not remind me of those 'Boxing Day Eve' aka Christmas songs. I might just puke.

Seriously, yes seriously, thank you for being here in this sharing, caring blogging community. I am honoured to know you.

A peaceful and positive New Year to you, my friend.

And yes, this comment is finally drawing to a conclusion. What conclusion, I'm not sure....

Gary :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'm liking the hibernation body suit...working on building my own model.

Tammy Theriault said...

miranda: very scary!

michael: u too!!

tamara: glad you enjoyed!

klahanie: you crack me up!!

elizbeth: apparently it's not hard to do!! ;D

Andrew Leon said...

You have a motorcycle?! Dude!

Where can you buy hibernation suits and do they really allow you to hibernate?

Tammy Theriault said...

andrew: yes, yes yes and yes...and you can buy them at the dollar tree in the candy section!

Andrew Leon said...

You know, I just went to one of those dollar stores before Christmas for the first time, and I didn't see any hibernation suits. They did have a huge selection of glow sticks, though, and, now, I want to go back and buy a bunch of those for myself. I don't do a lot of candy eating, so maybe that's why I missed it.

Patsy said...

My hibernation suit doesn't have such a high tog rating as that one!

Julie Jarnagin said...

Happy New Year!

Pat Hatt said...

Not sure I will ever get that picture out of my head haha and yeah my bank account is the same way.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Congrats on reaching 20,000. I love celebrating those kinds of markers with my writing.

Thanks for following me. I returned the favor!

Rick Daley said...

What about Bruce Springstten's "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town"? I actually kind of like that one...

The Happy Whisk said...

Coming up on 20,000 words is very cool. Congrats and Happy 2013 :-)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats on the word count. Around here, people just fling the lights anywhere, so won't be sad to see them go.

Josee Bisson said...

Tammy! I love all of it. Keep up the wordage and the humor. Happy New Year, girly girl.
Your friend,
Shawty

Josee Bisson said...

Tammy! I love all of it. Keep up the wordage and the humor. Happy New Year, girly girl.
Your friend,
Shawty

PT Dilloway, Superhero Author said...

Cool post.

Hannah Kincade said...

20k is always the hardest for me. Once I get past that, I'm okay. It's just so painful getting to that first 20k though. Good luck!!

Tammy Theriault said...

andrew: you must try harder with the candy!!

patsy: i'd love to see it!

julie: happy new year

pat: my goal is complete! muhahaha

stacy: thanks!

rick: i get frustrated when he laughs during his singing of that song!

happy wisk: i gotta visit your blog to make me hunger again!

l. diane: i know what you mean!

josee: josee!!! *hugs*

pt: you follow directions well :D

hannah: yeah, this has been painful but fun

That corgi :) said...

thanks for visiting my blog (a bench with a view) and your comment. I hope your 2013 is a great one!

betty

Medeia Sharif said...

I'm with you eating cake...a lot of cake lately.

Happy New Year!

Brian Miller said...

ha nice to meet you...dang the body suit got me a bit as well...i blame the german potato salad at my in laws...cool ride...and hey there is always a positive side...best wishes on the book and i will see you around...

Dana said...

:) Happy New Year, friend!

Christine Rains said...

Ranger! He's gorgeous! I'm giggling madly right now. Stephanie better pick him at the end of the series.

Have a fantastic new year! I have my hibernation suit on too. I just tried to eat a half pound peanut butter cup. I couldn't do it, but I really tried!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

"My bank account is BULIMIC" - this made me LOL :)

I feel your pain though that's for sure

Tammy Theriault said...

that corgi: no prob!!

medeia: pass it over!

brian: i will eat that potato salad with you for sure!

dana: you, too!

christine: you must try harder next time!:D

optimistic: it's so painful :D

Anne said...

If I could hibernate until Spring, I would. I don't care how big my butt got, it would be worth it.

Very cool that you ride, very cool.

Have a Happy New Year and here's to more writing for you in 2013!

Tammy Theriault said...

anne: big butts are just more cushion for sitting longer on couches...nothing wrong with that, right??

Tara Tyler said...

those were some frickin funny analogies! way to send off 2012 and crack open 2013!
happy new year, woman!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Ha! Gr8 meeting you! (following back)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tammy Theriault said...

Tara: thanks for reading

Jennifer: you too!

T said...

Hibernation Suit = Genius. If you got a patent for that, you'd make a killing suing every other woman in this country... well, except for those annoying ones who don't actually pig out during the holidays I guess, but there's only like, maybe 10 of those out there. (And please feel free to consider me a shareholder in exchange for my suggestion, I accept checks as well as cash.)

Melissa said...

I don't think I'll ever get that picture out of my head. LOL

Happy New Year! :D

Tammy Theriault said...

T: you will be my vice president

Melissa: my job is complete