Recently I got a text from DAVID. He was pretty BOMBARDED with everyone's posts. He said he sat down with several people and got some GOOD footage. I told him this site is PG-13!!! He apologized & told me people were doing ANYTHING to win!
DAVID! YOUR BONUS JUST WENT ON SABBATICAL!!
I then texted him that he has till FRIDAY to finish his reading assignments & no more FOOTAGE! Then the winners & their prizes will be announced! He said he would hurry as soon as he was done uploading some stuff to YOU TUBE.
DANG IT, DAVID!!
Anyways...I figured, hey, let me crack the whip at those questions...
1. How many tickets have you gotten? Let's see, 2 in one week when my then fiance came back for a week's leave from duty in Korea..what timing & embarrassing! And then another a few years later. (3 for those with math as a fourth language)
2. Can you pitch a tent? Just the question alone leaves my mind with jokes! But yes. When your father decides 2 week long driving vacations all over the U.S. every summer while staying at KOA's is a good idea, you learn to pitch a tent.
3. What was your worse vacation ever? I've been ALL over the U.S. Mom's magnets somehow keeping her fridge from falling can testify...but the worse was on my way to my wedding in '00. Got lost in Nevada and ended up driving behind my then fiance down a dirt road for close to an hour wondering if we were ever gonna make it out...wow...he was bad luck, huh?
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? If we are being totally honest...this here water keeping me alive paid to the city. Ha! Otherwise...my registration for my motorcycle. Totally worth every penny!
5. We're handing you the keys to what? A brand new Harley for my hubby so he can seriously stop looking online for one we can't afford...seriously honey...just let it go! Hey, there's 2 keys on this chain, the other is to a vault full of money! Score!
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick? I'm happy to report...and getting ready to jinx myself as we speak...that I have not killed, maimed or made anyone sick with my cooking...*hears throwing up sounds in background*
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like ____ an elephant mated with a hippo & created an eleppo. Hey, it could happen!
8. What was your first car? Yeah! Let's embarrass me time! A dingy red '89 Ford Econoline Van. (googled image, very similar) Yes, my parents let me officially use it as my car to & from school & anywhere else I needed. You have to admit, back then, seats were as cushy as recliners! But the first one bought on my own...'98 Ford Escort z28. Awww, that feels muchhhhh better.
9. Your best friend falls & gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? Unfortunately this one hits home because I was the one that tripped her so she WOULD fall, & she got a bloody nose from the fall but somehow I still was laughing...is that bad??
10. What's the worse song ever? I would say anything Kenny Roger sings. ANYTHING. And Michael Bolton. Talk about Chinese Torture!!
And now to BABY FACES:
This comes from Trisha. She is celebrating 2 years on her blog & made a creative blog hop where we post a baby pic and can also write something about us as babies. Here's the one I can find in a pinch:
My story...other than hearing I was a perfect angel...apparently as a youngster I thought snails were makeup so I put them ALL over my face. Boy, I can't seem to understand why I still embarrass myself. Wasn't my earlier answers from my own blog hop enough???