Monday, December 10, 2012

Alex? Alex who? Oh, you mean AL-EX! Yeah, I know him!

 
So here I be, joining on a little fun of ridiculous humiliation. If my three sisters got to T&T
(tease & torment) me growing up, you, my dear Alex, get over a 100's worth in a day!
 
Seems fair right? No? Oh well! Too late. Muahahahaha...
 
Thanks to Morgan, Stephen, Mark & David for letting us all get a whooping in!
 
Now....LET'S GO!! 
 
 
· In +/- 20 words, what does Alex look like?

That depends...are we talking AFTER publishing an awesome post...or AFTER publishing over 150 comments. I think the pictures speak for themselves:

AFTER PUBLISHING                                                                    AFTER COMMENTING



                               OR



·
 
 
 
 In +/- 20 words, who could play Alex in a documentary? (Living or dead.)
 
Jason Statham. Great bod & he'd make ANYONE look like a bada**!! Plus he can carry a gun & a pencil & STILL look cool!

 
· In +/- 20 words, who does Alex remind you of?
 
Eddie Van Halen. A guy who plays a killer guitar while smiling, jumping, & wearing goofy spandex makes ANYONE feel good about themselves! Just like Alex...*wink*

 
 
· In +/- 100 words, (excluding the title) write flash fiction using all these prompts:
 · Cavanaugh,  Ninja,  IWSG,  Cosbolt,  Guitar
 
Dear Diary,
I just finished the whole Cassa series by the Almighty Cavanaugh. Now I'm totally pumped to start my MS off again. Writer's block! So, I ninja kicked in the air to get my adrenaline going. My kick was so You Tube awesome, I accidentally knocked over my meditating candle...ERRUPTING a huge flame in the waste basket it fell into with torn out pages from my editing! "Run, Cosbolt, RUN. FIRE!" I yelled to my hamster, only making him spin his wheel faster. Stupid me! Crazy enough, that little hamster ran his little midget legs so fast, the wind blew out the can's fire! Say what? SCORE! AIR GUITAR TIME...WAYNE'S WORLD, PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT!! DUDELUT, DUDELUT, DUDELUT!! I guess that would make for a great IWSG story...off  to blog! PEACE!


 For Bonus Points:
 
· In +/- 40 words, leave a comment for Mrs. Cavanaugh - thanking her for sharing J
 
Mrs. Cavanaugh, I hope your not allergic, but I ordered this for you to say THANK YOU! It will keep you company as we tend to steal your husband away to require that he post, read, and comment in the blogging world. If you need more, just let me know. They can be addicting is what the old lady down the street said...she had QUITE the odor to her.



HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED...ESPECIALLY YOU ALEX *WINK*WINK*
 

31 comments:

Julie Luek said...

Those pictures and captions are a hoot. Can't wait to read his reaction! (Especially the post-comment one.)

Miranda Hardy said...

These stories are cracking me up.

Elise Fallson said...

OMG this cracked me up! And yes, I can totally picture you ninja kicking the air! xD

T. Drecker said...

Love those pink pants!

Melissa said...

A hamster! That's got to be the best use of Cosbolt yet. :D

Jay Noel said...

You're right, great minds DO think alike. Van Halen baby!!!

The pic of that weirdo with the Vodka cracked me up.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I love cats and to me that gift didn't sound too great. I enjoyed your post and that flash fiction has to be the craziest one I've written so far. Great how you inserted yourself instead of Alex as the star. Oh and with your documentary pick I have to wonder if someone's having a man crush over our famous blogger. Hmmm Tammy?

Johanna Garth said...

The real question remains, can Alex jump up in a half herky like that while holding his guitar?

Morgan said...

Too many things I'm laughing at here, I'm not sure what to mention first...

I'll stick with: LOL! Tammy, you're hilarious.

Tina said...

Best one I've read so far!
Tina @ Life is Good
http://kmdlifeisgood.blogspot.com/

Suzanne Furness said...

Cute kittens and a hamster named Cosbolt - great! Well done.

michelle said...

Bravo Tammy! Original all the way...

Emily R. King said...

Oh, Tammy. You do make me laugh!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love it!!! The before & after pics are hilarious! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That is hilarious! No one else has named their hamster Cosbolt. You might've started a trend.
Jason Statham - nice, I accept that.
And I try to keep the after publishing look at all times...
Tammy, thank you SO much! This is really awesome.

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Cat Lady Starter Kit! What a terrific idea. Tammy, I like your thinking!

M.L. Swift said...

Fun-nee! I really enjoyed your story...and the Wayne's World vignette!

Luanne Smith said...

Alex in spandex? Bwahahahahaha. Okay, maybe he could still do the Eddie Van Halen kick splits. Maybe. He does rock after all. :)

Rose Munevar said...

Okay, I'm picturing the hamster in the wheel. And I LOVE the crazy cat lady starter kit- can I get one too! I think I'm already on the way :)

Jeff Hargett said...

Excellent post! Loved the before and after contrast. And please, if we can't have a picture of Alex, at least give us one of Fire Marshall Hamster!

Tammy Theriault said...

All of you guys crack me up!!

J. A. Bennett said...

lol, I'm laughing so hard. You're a hoot! Love the cats :)

Michael Pierce said...

My hamsters never saved my life. Cosbolt is quite the hero! I love the "ninja kick yo' face!" Very funny. :)

SC Author said...

This is really hilarious :D

Brinda said...

"YouTube awesome" kicks ..lol

The pic of after commenting would definitely be me after visiting 150 blogs.

Laura said...

I love those pictures, and your flash fiction was great! Also love the crazy cat lady starter kit, hilarious!
There's an award for you on my blog :)

Cherie Reich said...

LOL! This is great!

Medeia Sharif said...

Bwahaha. This had to the most hilarious entry.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Tammy, you're awesomely twisted and I just LOVE it!!

Joyce Lansky said...

The guy on the left . . . *wheeze* *wheeze* I may be married but I'm not dead.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

wholesale headband said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really
gives me an insight on this topic.