Once eggnog hit the shelves, Mrs. Claus thought it'd be funny to "juice up" Santa's drink. Now the jolly elf is passed-out after ONE CUP and Mrs. Claus CAN'T keep up with the pre-Christmas demands. She's asked Emily and me to help her.
We told her, YEAH, OF COURSE we'd help! But we're Hollywood, baby, so she'd have to speak with our assistant, David Spade. After David picked up our dry cleaning, sorted out the green and red M&M's, and bought our kids' presents, he had a minute to sit down and tell us what Mrs. Claus wanted.
We need to give away THREE Christmas presents and interview a group of people, some naughty and some nice, to find those most DESERVING of Santa's toys.
We threw some hot cocoa on David and told him to GET ON IT by cutting his girly hair and going back to his '90s SNL character to start the interviewing process.
These are the "And You Are...? Questions:
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
2. Can you pitch a tent?
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
5. We're handing you the keys to what?
6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick?
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____?
8. What was your first car?
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?
10. What's the worst song ever?
NOW that you've had a sneak peek at the interview questions, do you want to TRY for a Christmas present from Mrs. Claus? Here are DA RULES:
- You don't have to be a follower of Emily or my blog, but it DOESN'T HURT to kiss up!
- SIGN UP in the linky below and GRAB the button on the side bar to post in your blog.
- Post your answers to these questions on DECEMBER 3RD and hop around to check out your competition.
THAT'S IT! David will LOSE his Christmas bonus if he screws up, so HELP HIM OUT by signing up!