Friday, November 9, 2012

"And You Are...?" BLOGHOP!!!!

 
Once eggnog hit the shelves, Mrs. Claus thought it'd be funny to "juice up" Santa's drink. Now the jolly elf is passed-out after ONE CUP and Mrs. Claus CAN'T keep up with the pre-Christmas demands. She's asked Emily and me to help her.
 
We told her, YEAH, OF COURSE we'd help! But we're Hollywood, baby, so she'd have to speak with our assistant, David Spade. After David picked up our dry cleaning, sorted out the green and red M&M's, and bought our kids' presents, he had a minute to sit down and tell us what Mrs. Claus wanted.

We need to give away THREE Christmas presents and interview a group of people, some naughty and some nice, to find those most DESERVING of Santa's toys.

We threw some hot cocoa on David and told him to GET ON IT by cutting his girly hair and going back to his '90s SNL character to start the interviewing process.

These are the "And You Are...? Questions:

1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
 
2. Can you pitch a tent?
 
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
 
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
 
5. We're handing you the keys to what?
 
6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick?
 
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____?
 
8. What was your first car?
 
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?
 
10. What's the worst song ever?
 
 
NOW that you've had a sneak peek at the interview questions, do you want to TRY for a Christmas present from Mrs. Claus? Here are DA RULES:
 
  • You don't have to be a follower of Emily or my blog, but it DOESN'T HURT to kiss up!
  • SIGN UP in the linky below and GRAB the button on the side bar to post in your blog.
  • Post your answers to these questions on DECEMBER 3RD and hop around to check out your competition.

THAT'S IT! David will LOSE his Christmas bonus if he screws up, so HELP HIM OUT by signing up!

48 comments:

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Seems like fun. Can't wait.

Emily R. King said...

Ha! This is gonna be EPIC!

Deana said...

Hi Tammy! I'm Emily's friend and I had to come say hi:) The blog hop you all are throwing looks awesome! I can't wait! Nice to meet you:)

Shallee said...

Sounds like fun! I don't have time to do this one, but I'll keep an eye out for the posts!

Tammy Theriault said...

Can't wait for the fun to begin!!

Cortney Pearson said...

Sounds like fun, I just signed up! :D

Carol Kilgore said...

I can't wait to read some of these answers :)

Suzanne Furness said...

Sounds like fun I look forward to reading some of the enteries. I have already committed to severals hops over the next few weeks so don't know that I have time to sign up but I'm sure it will be great and will definitely drop by and check it out :)

http://writer-in-transit.co.za/odds-and-ends/ said...

I signed up! Sounds like it's gonna be loads of fun!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I signed up!

Tammy Theriault said...

it's gonna be a blast guys! thanks for signing up!

Pk Hrezo said...

Hi Tammy! Great to meet you! Just signed up and gave it a tweet. Sounds like a rockin' good time. :D

L. Diane Wolfe said...

We don't want Dave to lose his bonus.

Tonja said...

Funny idea for a blogfest.

klahanie said...

Hi Tammy

What a fabulous idea and I will see if I can find the time to get involved. Hope you all have fun :)

Gary

Christine Rains said...

What a fun bloghop! My son tried eggnog for the first time yesterday and loved it. He said it was like banana pudding in a cup! :)

Kimberly Gabriel said...

This sounds like so much fun! I'm going to include it in my post about contests and blog hops on Monday!

Jay Noel said...

Dang. I'm spread really thin in the month of December. My publisher will be sending me back my manuscript for final edits.

I hope I can squeeze this in, though! Gotta represent the dudes.

Tammy Theriault said...

SQUEEZE it in everyone!!! like a pair of skinny jeans...squuuuuuuueeeeze!

Annalisa Crawford said...

Great questions!

Morgan said...

I'm excited for this! All signed up! :-)

Natasha Hawkins said...

oooh, that's me #33. Sounds like a fun blog hop. Can't wait to meet some new writer friends!

New follower here. *waves*

Ruth Schiffmann said...

What fun questions! =D

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

It looks like a lot of fun, but I'm so bad at blog hops...I'm looking forward to reading the posts though. :)

Fun idea!

Trisha said...

Woo, fun times!! :) Don't know how I'm going to choose the worst song EVER though!

Tammy Theriault said...

can't wait to read the answers!!!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

I love the questions.

Lynn said...

Great questions. It will be a fun day indeed!

David P. King said...

Oh my gosh! This is too much fun. Count me in! :)

Sylvia van Bruggen said...

What a fantastic blogfest! Am very much IN!

Susan Francino said...

This sounds so fun!!! And seriously creative, wow. :)

I am now following you back. :) (Also, Save-a-Word Saturday is happening again this week. Theme: tea.)

Esther Spurrill-Jones said...

Sounds like fun. You should know, though, that the html in your button thingy doesn't work.

Mark Koopmans said...

I'm in like Flynn and PS...I'm still waiting for my application to be interviewed to be reviewed.

OMGosh... what if you have already revieved my request and I haven't made the cut...

The drama :)

Tammy Theriault said...

what? i never got an email mr. koopmans... i send you one my main man...

Elizabeth Seckman said...

You guys are so creative, I'm jealous!

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Don't know why I'm such a chicken about joining these things. It does sound fun ;)

Rose Munevar said...

I love these kinds of questions! They're fun to answer and a great way to get to know fellow bloggers in a more personal way.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Fun! Will pass this along on Wednesday!

Shannon at The Warrior Muse

Stina Lindenblatt said...

LOL I've had questions on a genetics test that were easier than some of these.

Tammy Theriault said...

you guys crack me up!

randi lee said...

What an awesome idea :D

Michelle said...

heheh I look forward to reading the responses to those.. I'd fail miserably.. so I think I'll just lurk and read.
xx

Deniz Bevan said...

This looks like a fun idea! Can't wait to see everyone's entries.

Rebekah Loper said...

Hi there, found your blog hop through another blogger I follow! This looks like a ton of fun, can't wait for December!

Suze said...

Tammy! What a moron (me.) I had the hardest time wending my way back to your blog but it was so easy when I put my real thinking cap on!

Thank you so much for your visits to Subliminal Coffee -- you're a sweetheart!

I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving.

Kimberly Gabriel said...

I can't wait to read through some of these responses. This blog hop cracks me up!

Diane Riggins said...

This is so much fun. I have loved reading other people's responses and getting responses to mine. Thanks for hosting this along with Emily. :)

cleemckenzie said...

I couldn't sign up for this one, but I've enjoyed reading the posts. Great to know more about the bloggers I visit.

I'm new to your site and am following now. Great to connect.